Titan 11 10.38%
Celtic 1 0.94%
Tonka 19 17.92%
Peak 2 1.89%
Steel 4 3.77%
Other 35 33.02%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #141
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Thanks, I would recommend the breed to anyone, they are awesome dogs!
Yeah my g/f and I have both talked about them my g/f is orig from Russia and wants a Siberian Husky. So I'm doing the smart thing and saying okay that's fine with me.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #142
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
Yeah my g/f and I have both talked about them my g/f is orig from Russia and wants a Siberian Husky. So I'm doing the smart thing and saying okay that's fine with me.
Siberians are a bit more tempermental but the ones with blue/whitish eyes look amazing.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #144
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I liked Havoc
Old 07-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #145
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Why is everyone a fan of "Other", that's a shitty name!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #146
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Siberians are a bit more tempermental but the ones with blue/whitish eyes look amazing.

If it's a pure bred Siberian it will have the blue eyes.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #147
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well the pup is now 8 months old. Can't believe how fast it went. Diesel is somewhat fitting but I think "Needy sissy boy" would have been more appropriate hehehe

Old 12-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #148
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
My dad had a malamute/wolf mix named Sam. He currently has two full breed malamutes, Chinook and Alinook, both inland. Big, fluffy, cute dogs but Dumb as rocks from what I've seen. But just like my pits, it's all in how you raise and train them. Good luck with the pup!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #149
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Mals act boneheaded till they hit 3 years old. I could tell some stories about mine...
Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #150
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I want a malamute so bad, they are my favourite breed of dog. My grandparents had a husky/malamute mix and it was one of the coolest dogs ever. One day I will get one.