Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

4TH OF JULY! Who is doing what?

Old 07-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
4TH OF JULY! Who is doing what?

Hey guys just wondering who is doing what over the 4th weekend?!
I got my parents place on Nacimiento while they are in AZ so there will be plenty of lake fun and booze / trucks around the property, let me know if you are in the area!
This was our lake crew a few weeks ago but will be twice as many this weekend!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like fun man....im going on a 3 day hike on the appalachian trail. no drinkin this time lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I noticed that you didnt say anything about woman in your thread..... I know what I would be doing if I were there....
haha obviously the women will be plentiful to compliment the booze
Old 07-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC View Post
partying of coarse!! I think at by buddys beach house in dana point. I wish i was goin to havi though
beach house partying will be sick though! too bad the waves suck this weekend
Old 07-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Partying and Barbecuing at my beach house
Old 07-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery

This will be me. Plan on blacking out.

Edit: also attending a boat clothes themed party. boat shoes, short khaki shorts and bright polos. that kidna thing.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post

This will be me. Plan on blacking out.
Your little signature thing is so annoying i want to see those bounce in person haha
Old 07-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #10
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
Your little signature thing is so annoying i want to see those bounce in person haha
Old 07-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
Cabin!
Should be recovered from Canada day festivities!

Happy 4th
Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #12
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm researching as we speak (slow at work today)
plan on doing some body work on the truck.

Saturday night going to see a couple tribute bands (Floyd & Zepplin)

Monday... well... making sure the dipshit neighbors don't set fire or blow up any of my property.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
you guys got a good ratio goin there!

ill be on the colorado river in parker! cali chicks ftw
Old 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #14
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
beach house partying will be sick though! too bad the waves suck this weekend
Yea i knoww. watever there will still be plenty of hot girls so its all good

Quote:
I second this!! everytime i see you post something i have to stop and watch ur gif
Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
I'm researching as we speak (slow at work today)
plan on doing some body work on the truck.

Saturday night going to see a couple tribute bands (Floyd & Zepplin)

Monday... well... making sure the dipshit neighbors don't set fire or blow up any of my property.
what kind of body work? sir
Old 07-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC View Post
Yea i knoww. watever there will still be plenty of hot girls so its all good

I second this!! everytime i see you post something i have to stop and watch ur gif
Hahaha its ridiculous huh, that little smirk on her face makes me want to give her something to smirk about ;D
Old 07-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #17

Quote:
Hahaha its ridiculous huh, that little smirk on her face makes me want to give her something to smirk about ;D

hahaha if i knew it would have got this attention I would have posted it sooner for everyone lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #18
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I will probably be at home doing nothing.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
you guys got a good ratio goin there!

ill be on the colorado river in parker! cali chicks ftw
dude there will be so many chicks down there! a whole bunch i know are going to the river
Old 07-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I vote he takes it off. its too damn distracting hahahah