Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Full custom Tacoma $1??

Old 07-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Full custom Tacoma $1??

Not this one...I don't do lowered trucks anymore.

Here it is...it would have been a better buy if the packaging was not damaged. It is the Pikes Peak Edition...
Old 07-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Im not sure wtf this thread is so...at some point plasti derp it and move on.

Gosh hard crowd
Old 07-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Wth are we talking about in here?
Old 07-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find! I'm assuming it's something like this in real life.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
Retired?

If you all are done...please can either everyone let this thread die or a mod delete it please.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatlin69 View Post
If you all are done...please can either everyone let this thread die or a mod delete it please.
Mods please don't delete this thread PLEASE DONT
Old 07-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. gatlin69, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
Retired?

Old 07-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Mr. gatlin69, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
killer movie! What did he end up saying back "you could have just said wrong" or something along those lines!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #12
Retired?

Sorry i lost my cool on this thread....it was not all that funny.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post

^ full of WIN!