LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Casey anthony not guilty?????WTF???

Old 07-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Casey anthony not guilty?????WTF???

Not sure how far around the country this case went but she was found not guilty for killing her little girl.legal system blows
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blackb...html?id=890173
Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
there was still reasonable doubt.. thats why she wasnt found guilty. there wasnt ROCK hard evidence. obviously she was guilty, but not enough rock hard evidence
Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
yea im with you man, how does shit like that happen? Who did it then.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like getting sick
Old 07-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
trdtaco10 will become famous soon enough

trdtaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Her and OJ must have been sharing tips on how to get away with murder.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Isn't her lying to police and making up stories prove she did it? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but give me a break.may she along with the defense team and jurors burn in hell. She is the new OJ. WHAT A FREAKING SHAME
Old 07-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Guess we'll have to wait until the book / made for TV movie deals are inked...
Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Isn't her lying to police and making up stories prove she did it? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but give me a break.may she along with the defense team and jurors burn in hell. She is the new OJ. WHAT A FREAKING SHAME

oh trust me im with you she should be in prision, but was just saying what i know!

at least she gets a year for every lie told to investigators
Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #9
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Guess we'll have to wait until the book / made for TV movie deals are inked...
True but i bet she will be partying it up like she did the week she killed her kid. I'm sure she will update her facebook page with party pics
Old 07-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Isn't her lying to police and making up stories prove she did it?
Proving someone is a lying and a killer are two different things. I feel ya though it just doesn't look right.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The jury could have easily been 12 retards

Just sayin
Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #14
AuburnTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
AuburnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Fuck that selfish bitch..
x2 I can't believe she is getting away with it...
Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
karma is a bitch. she'll get hers in the end
Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
She's guilty of lying but the prosecution never pinned a means or time of death. "She did it, we just dont know when and we dont know how" isn't exactly the greatest argument.

Personally, I feel that she had a huge involvement in it but taking the emotion out of and from what I've seen from the live courtroon testimony, I couldn't compel myself to vote guilty. i lived in Orlando for 2 years during this whole debacle so I was exposed to a lot of news.

Remember that guilty doesn't mean she did it and not guilty doesn't mean innocent.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #17
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Proving someone is a lying and a killer are two different things. I feel ya though it just doesn't look right.
I got to read more of it later. She said the baby sitter took her but didn't know any info on her. I'm a parent who is super careful with my child. How many parents here would just let anyone watch your kid?didn't they claim she drowned?? Let me get my read on and Comment back in a bit.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #18
M4gery is on a distinguished road

Army:
M4gery's Tacoma Gallery
just sayin theres alot of crazies with guns here that wont let something like that go unpunished, prob just a matter of time now, plus still gotta do some jail time with inmates that are well aware of everything that happened
Old 07-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #19
Cheyenne Trail Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I got to read more of it later. She said the baby sitter took her but didn't know any info on her. I'm a parent who is super careful with my child. How many parents here would just let anyone watch your kid?didn't they claim she drowned?? Let me get my read on and Comment back in a bit.
Yeah, that and the whole waiting 30+ days before reporting your kid is missing...
Old 07-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #20
JML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud of

JML50's Tacoma Gallery
at least she gets a year for every lie told to investigators[/QUOTE]

Up to a max of 4 years. 1 year for each count...what a joke! She prolly won't even get the max. Everyone knows she did it, but again there was no solid evidence. Everyone in her family is guilty of something and i bet even more than 1 of them knows what happened to the poor girl. Just sux