1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Calling All Tiger Fans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by nd, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Oct 16, 2008 at 7:17 AM
    nd

nd [OP] Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    The Following is an email sent from the Tigers new interim head coach Dabo Swinney. He is calling for an "Orange out" for the GT game. So if you are a Clemson fan going to the game, or just getting drunk at home, make sure to wear orange.... not white, and not purple... ORANGE!

Dear Students,

I want to take time to thank Terry Don Phillips and Clemson University for the opportunity to serve as Clemson's Head Coach for the remainder of the season.

I'm extremely excited about the remaining games, particularly our next game against Georgia Tech. It is extremely important to me to engage our student body so they can get behind our team and support these players for the remainder of the season.

Student support is critical to our team and to me personally; therefore, for the Georgia Tech game, I'd like to implement our solid orange concept full force by having an orange-out for the Georgia Tech game. Our team will wear all orange for Georgia Tech and I ask you to join in by wearing orange to support the team. Additionally, we will have the first ever TigerWalk, which will begin from Perimeter Road (near Jervey Athletic Center) and continue through the parking lot (Lot #5) located behind the West End Zone as they enter the locker room to dress for the game. The team will arrive approximately at 10:00 a.m. and I ask that you show up and be loud and proud!

I also plan to invite all the students to a practice and plan for a pep rally in the near future. Student support is vital to our success and I encourage you to get behind this team and demonstrate the Clemson spirit. You will be hearing from me with regards to the pep rally and student practice invitation. We need to exemplify One Clemson.

Thank you in advance for your support and remember - Wear Orange and Go Tigers!

Go Tigers!

Dabo Swinney

Head Football Coach

2. Oct 16, 2008 at 10:25 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    hey ND you know anyone that needs tickets?

3. Oct 16, 2008 at 10:57 AM
    nd

nd [OP] Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    no, i wont be in town and i dont know of anyone that wants to go that doesn't already have tickets

4. Oct 16, 2008 at 11:36 AM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    gotcha...my brother has drill and my mom is at the beach so we have 2 spares...trying to find a buyer before going up there

5. Oct 16, 2008 at 11:44 AM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    Hmmm... Let me think about the last time a team tried to use a 'wear-this-color' gimmick to win a game this season... Hmmmmmmm

6. Oct 16, 2008 at 11:46 AM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    shh

we tried it a couple weeks ago and someone forgot to tell the team and they showed up in all purple:mad:

Products Discussed in

To Top