LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Answer Question with a Song Title

Old 02-19-2014, 10:05 AM   #821
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
haha that they did

caslte - macklemore

I think that would be best. all together defending would be good. What kind of material should we make it out of??
Old 02-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #822
se7enine has a spectacular aura aboutse7enine has a spectacular aura aboutse7enine has a spectacular aura about

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Wonderwall - Oasis

While I'm clearing the city I can help clear a path, what will be your route?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #823
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

down the road - kenny chesney

I think Im gonna armor my tacoma with everything needed to be able to get through the zombie hoards. What part should I do first??
Old 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #824
se7enine has a spectacular aura aboutse7enine has a spectacular aura aboutse7enine has a spectacular aura about

Bulletproof - La Roux

I am going to hit up the local Costco, anybody want anything?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM   #825
Keep It Wild. KCCO

21 candles -chris young

might need them to start a fire when electricity goes out. What are you going to get from costco?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #826

Everything - Buckcherry

I will get you lots of camping gear and torches. I have my boxer as a companion and sidekick. What do you have?
Old 02-20-2014, 02:23 AM   #827
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
everybody has something to hide except me and my monkey - beatles

a boxer is a great idea; we should have K-9's all around our site-perimeter
where can we find a lady friend for the boxer, so we can raise any army of guard dogs?
Old 02-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #828

Baker Street - Foo Fighters (cover)

Do you think we are infected already like in The Walking Dead or are we only infected when bitten or scratched?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #829
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
Baker Street - Foo Fighters (cover)

Do you think we are infected already like in The Walking Dead or are we only infected when bitten or scratched?
Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

Is there anyone you wish would turn into a zombie?
Old 02-20-2014, 07:18 PM   #830

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

Where do you think the most infected people will be?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:40 AM   #831
Lounge Lizard
ShrimpTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
ShrimpTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

Where do you think the most infected people will be?

Your backyard - Burton Cummings

What will you do about it?
Old 04-01-2014, 03:21 AM   #832
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-01-2014, 03:30 AM   #833
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrimpTaco View Post
Your backyard - Burton Cummings

What will you do about it?

I left you some kisses on the door - tom t hall

what are you doing right now
Old 04-02-2014, 05:34 AM   #834

shock the monkey - peter gabriel

i mean... he had it coming; what would you have done?
Old 04-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #835
SteveO86 has a spectacular aura aboutSteveO86 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: 3D175 - Fixing the spinny things that look at planes!
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Tripping Billies - Dave Matthews Band

But the monkies are crazy. Why wouldn't you shock monkies?