Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Upgraded my Bandwidth!

Old 07-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Talking Upgraded my Bandwidth!

Don't be jealous!! I upgraded my servers bandwidth. I upgraded to a FAT 1 gigabit pipe so now my server won't lag when displaying high res shots! Of course you all need to have some good high speed shit in order to take advantage or it...You should see my Newsgroups download speed on the server! Before I would peg out at about about 3mb down when downloading apps/movies/games now I avg about 6-8mbs

Old 07-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I hate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You suck. Out in the field I'm lucky and happy if I get 150kbps.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! That is some serious shit. Have you taken it for a test spin since the upgrade?
Old 07-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Cant see the pic.....dam dial up....
Old 07-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #11
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cesar
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Dang.... thats a really good speed here in FL top is like 50mbps im moving to LA lmao
Old 07-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
The Photo Ninja!

Hahaha...that is Enterprise level ISP service. You will never be able to get that at home unless you are super rich and can pay for the cost of having a line like that tunneled to your home. My server sits in a private data-center. We recently upgrade ISP service and needed some more bandwidth so my server is the beneficiary of that upgrade. This is my speed at home

Old 07-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #13
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You need to change your Truck status. It still says Nikon. You traded teams remember?
Done!