Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Diablo III

Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Diablo III

Most of you probably don't know wtf I'm talking about, but I'm stoked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbGeu...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ir6z...feature=relmfu

I'm a bit of a nerd for the Diablo series.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They need to give a release date!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
They need to give a release date!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.
open Beta is supposed to be out in september! Did you sign up t be on the beta list?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No I'm not that nerdy.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #7

I was 8 when Diablo 2 came out...

Old 08-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I used to play the first two ALL THE TIME, but grew out of it and just got too busy with work and other stuff. I would give it a try but I refuse to pay monthly....
Wait what? You have to pay now?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
F*ck Diablo 3, I'm waiting for Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Nah I can't wait for D3 either
Old 08-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
F*ck Diablo 3, I'm waiting for Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Nah I can't wait for D3 either

I can't wait for Starcraft 2: HoS either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
That'd be nutt sacks if we have to pay a monthly fee. It isn't an MMO.

Yeah dude that would be a major bummer!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #12

It's not pay per month. It's on the Battle net servers which is free.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
It's not pay per month. It's on the Battle net servers which is free.
That's what I thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I used to play the first two ALL THE TIME, but grew out of it and just got too busy with work and other stuff. I would give it a try but I refuse to pay monthly....
This just scared me.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #15

I will be saving a lot of gas the week it comes out. . .
Old 08-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
We need the icon of the smiley shaking the gate I tell you guys!!! It'd be perfect for right now's epicness.
Feel free to use the "smashing head against brick wall" smiley
Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #18

Gas will be saved, relationships will be tested.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Gas will be saved, relationships will be tested.
LOL right.