Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TOYOTA JUMP

Old 08-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
TOYOTA JUMP

Let's see your toyota jumps ill start at my house next time I go wheeling ill try to get one on the trail so here we go
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I see this getting interesting....
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
This reminds me of the pic with all the chicks that jump up and the fat chick stays on the ground....
Old 08-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
this one is gonna be good ...
Old 08-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
This reminds me of the pic with all the chicks that jump up and the fat chick stays on the ground....

I was thinking more like anchor man.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FReMjiDpC_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
found this one

check out my buid
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ere-build.html
Old 08-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reminds me of the old Toyota commercials they used to show in Canada when I was younger. At the end in a loud voice would be "TOYOTA", at the same time a bunch of people in red Toyota employees uniforms would all jump into the air.

Link to commercial
Old 08-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
^ this was the first thing that popped into my head as well.

As for actually jumping, last time I did something like this for a photo was before my friend's wedding. The photographer had us stand in all types of poses and in random spots, most of which were aimed at getting that "tough guy" look.

Then she had us walk shoulder-to-shoulder blocking traffic on a bridge. It was all fine and good until she said "Ok, on the count of 3 I want everyone to jump!" Anchorman popped into my head and I decided to make it as flamboyant a jump as I could muster.

The result was, in my opinion, awesome:

Yes, they picked that as one for their photo album. Good thing both he and his wife are amused by my warped sense of humor.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Are you calling me fat lol
Old 08-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Reminds me of the old Toyota commercials they used to show in Canada when I was younger. At the end in a loud voice would be "TOYOTA", at the same time a bunch of people in red Toyota employees uniforms would all jump into the air.

Link to commercial

That's what I was going for the early 90s Toyota commercials where it said I LOVE what you do for me and they would jump as it said Toyota
Old 08-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
That's what I was going for the early 90s Toyota commercials where it said I LOVE what you do for me and they would jump as it said Toyota
Being the case... good job!

Frank
Old 08-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #13
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

You've gotta be the guy on the far right? Yous got hops! LOL
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #14
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery

Looks like you got some serious air... I cant jump for shit.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #15
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post

Looks like you got some serious air... I cant jump for shit.
Steve can dunk from the free throw line!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #16
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post

Link to commercial
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post

this was the second thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.
...originally I thought you were gonna want to see airborn trucks.

I wanted to do a Toyota jump pic when I rolled 100k miles, missed out.
I'll definitely be doing one when I hit 200k though
Old 08-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post