Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZ-T !!

Old 08-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #42
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
Happy B-day!
Old 08-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #43
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
who the fuck is oz?
Old 08-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #44
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
who the fuck is oz?
This guy VVVVV

Old 08-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #45
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bigbird View Post
Happy B-day!
Your my new favourite person of the day
Old 08-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #46
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
HBD OZ, have a good one buddy.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #47
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta say... I'm disappointed in all of you. I really expected this thread to turn into a giant shit storm.... and nothin'. Even Scott the dick is using old material.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #48
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
I gotta say... I'm disappointed in all of you. I really expected this thread to turn into a giant shit storm.... and nothin'.
I'M AT WORK DAMNIT
Old 08-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #49
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday OZ-T!!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #51
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Happy BD Oz. Don't fall off that rock and into the ocean drunk without your life jacket
Old 08-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #53
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
I gotta say... I'm disappointed in all of you. I really expected this thread to turn into a giant shit storm.... and nothin'. Even Scott the dick is using old material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
I'M AT WORK DAMNIT
ME TOO, DAMMIT! But I am sure there is nothing more that his OZness would like than for me to get fired for dereliction of duty and bandwidth while shitting in his thread on his birthday!

I can't do this all by myself, man! I can't handle the pressure! BOYD! BEN! BOUTIN! MJP2! ND! CHRIS! METSGIRL! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!
Old 08-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #56

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus Christ, people, you're doing it wrong. The correct salutation is

Fuck you, eh!
Old 08-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #57
Medics can legally cut your clothes off
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Steph
Metsgirl929's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
ME TOO, DAMMIT! But I am sure there is nothing more that his OZness would like than for me to get fired for dereliction of duty and bandwidth while shitting in his thread on his birthday!

I can't do this all by myself, man! I can't handle the pressure! BOYD! BEN! BOUTIN! MJP2! ND! CHRIS! METSGIRL! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!
I'm at work until Sunday night dammit!!! I might have to use the 3G on my iPhone to google appropriate thread-shitting material.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #59
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Hows it nova scotia day again
Old 08-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #60
Medics can legally cut your clothes off
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Steph
Metsgirl929's Tacoma Gallery

Happy Birthday OZ!!!!