Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

50+ thread

Old 11-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #361
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Pics when you finish? Sounds like a nice project.
Sure thing Dave. going to be fun if i can get the time to do it right.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:48 AM   #362
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.advocare.com/02102154/St...lavor=L&size=C

Great stuff. Has replaced coffee, cokes, Dew, Monster & any other of that kind of sugary BS.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #363
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I did the final cut yesterday and broke the mower deck. Had to finish up with the push mower. Now I need to rebuild the deck over the winter. That's what I get for buying 20 year old used equipment, but the price was right, still ahead of the game.
Never liked the mowing thing, I pay someone to take care of the yard, frees-up my saturday. I have 6 trees that drop stuff all year, it would take at least 2 hours to mow, trim, clean, then an hour nap. And this is a small parcel of land.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #364
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Her ya go Dave.

My Grandson is going to be 2 in December. I wanted to do something so he might pass it down. My Father-In-Law gave my son a bike and he will give this to my Grandson when he is older.
This sled is like 1960 vintage Flexi Flyer one person sled.
#1 Here is a pic of it as i got it out of the woods.
#2 Pulling and saving as much wood as possible to copy
#3 Grinding the rivets out to replace supports and wooden handle
#4 Shows the slots so the sled can flex and turn
#5 First coat of primer.
Going to pick up some wood and hardware for phase two.
Attached Thumbnails
50+ thread-sledrebuild1.jpg   50+ thread-sled44.jpg   50+ thread-sled55.jpg   50+ thread-sled77.jpg   50+ thread-sled88.jpg  

Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #365
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's some old man mt biking action. Last few miles of a 20 mile ride so no Xgames level shit but hey wadda folks expect? Let the yunguns go shred their body parts, it's all about fun, exercise and the great outdoors for me. My trophy is no broken bike and no broken body and more cool memories and rides..............

http://youtu.be/-aewxC2jDSo
Old 11-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Here's some old man mt biking action. Last few miles of a 20 mile ride so no Xgames level shit but hey wadda folks expect? Let the yunguns go shred their body parts, it's all about fun, exercise and the great outdoors for me. My trophy is no broken bike and no broken body and more cool memories and rides..............
Very nice.
That crossing bridge at the start looked like it could have been a issue if you weren't paying attention. Yea I saw a little air time.

Here is my type of bike riding. But I think a mt bike might be in the works for next summer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrYpZ...4&feature=plcp
Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #367
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
my guess is its gettin a bit chilly up there for that now is it not mike?? bikes in my shed as of a week ago here in mass. im a wimp what can i say??lol
Old 11-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixer5000 View Post
my guess is its gettin a bit chilly up there for that now is it not mike?? bikes in my shed as of a week ago here in mass. im a wimp what can i say??lol
Hey Steve
Yea it is getting colder. Did run to the store down the street today but i've been working on my grandson's sled. i have a few days off so catching up on things so the better days have been used up.

I try to take a ride in every month of the year if it's safe to do so.
Here is an pic of last year about this time. It was 38 degrees. Didn't do all that far ( like 10 miles) but boy she likes to run in the cold air.
You a wimp ??? NAAAA, maybe I'm an Idiot hehehehe. But i do like to ride

Old 01-24-2013, 04:15 AM   #370
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

New toy for old dog.....just built this bad boy up from frameset scored cheap. Robbed a hardtail not seeing much action of all it's XT/Avid goodies, used a few other parts laying around, scored new fork/tires and WALLAH....time to ride something new to me. 2002 Giant NRS XtC Pro Series. Better than it was when new....

Old 01-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #371
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I have always liked building bikes, I dont miss the days before sealed hubs and cranks though, I still have nightmares about ball bearings....
Old 07-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #373
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
Old 07-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
Don't yell. I have a headache....
Old 07-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #375
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
Don't yell. I have a headache....
sorry Mike
Old 07-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #376
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I qualify, 53 if I remember right. Just bought an '06 Taco to use for work and play...not necessarily in that order. Live in the mountains of NC, ride bikes, restore jeeps, build furniture, drink good beer, etc. Sup!

-Goose
Old 07-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #377
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosedog View Post
Hey I qualify, 53 if I remember right. Just bought an '06 Taco to use for work and play...not necessarily in that order. Live in the mountains of NC, ride bikes, restore jeeps, build furniture, drink good beer, etc. Sup!

-Goose
Welcome Goose. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Check out the North-South Carolina thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...na-thread.html
Old 09-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #378
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
what you all up to?
Old 09-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #379
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Trying my Taco out with towing my 17' Travel Trailer.
With the TRD Super Charger / 4.0 it's doing quite well. And MPG has been decent as well. 16mpg