Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

50+ thread

Old 08-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #22
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
1. Dark Shadows
2.The Avengers
3. Secret Agent (actually from the prisoner)
4. I Spy
5. Lost in Space
6. Time Tunnel
7. Have no clue---Gigantor, a very early anime, the kid would control this 20 ton robot with one button and a joystick
Old 08-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #24
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know Tacoma World had an AARP members thread..

Just kidding.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #25
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post

Just kidding.
If you are lucky you will live long enough to become a member....

How did the saying go... Kids are supposed to be SEEN and NOT HEARD!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #26
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
... Havent needed them yet,but i knew that was coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Turned 49 yesterday, do I qualify. We need a place to discuss our issues, not "what can I Plastidip next" threads. But I already see the young whippersnappers are snooping around..
I am not here... you no see me.....
Quote:

Just kidding.
no your not.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #27
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just kidding.

And with all of the AARP discounts added up, we 50+ can afford MORE MOD's .....
Old 08-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I'm not gonna lie, i only understood half of that

Do you need it translated to French or Brit ???? Or the part about womens clothing confuse you ???

Dam 20 +, harder to understand than my grandkids........
Old 08-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #30
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in-does anyone else remember the sweet summertime air when you were a kid and this song played on mom's portable radio in the backyard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsWuf...eature=related
Old 08-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #32
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to all you 50+ ers for getting a thread going!! Started a 60+ thread and there only seems to be a few of us. If the youngun's start getting to pushy just throw them off your lawn!!
Ken
Old 08-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #33
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
1. Dark Shadows
2.The Avengers
3. Secret Agent
4. I Spy
5. Lost in Space
6. Time Tunnel
7. Have no clue
Charlies Angels
Emergency
I Love Lucy
Bonanza
Mission Impossible
Sunday Night World of Disney
Old 08-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #35
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Congrats to all you 50+ ers for getting a thread going!! Started a 60+ thread and there only seems to be a few of us. If the youngun's start getting to pushy just throw them off your lawn!!
Ken
You ought to hang out here too John I for one am sure yours and our lives were much the same. We didn't have quite so much bad stuff bangin our doors down like these poor young folks do now. It's all about media man. Where we were OUTSIDE doing the sports/fishing/biking/playing/enjoying nature..TV had a very limited part in our day and computers were relegated to business and military-the youth now sets inside mostly with their brains inductively connected to some media source and the manipulaters be manipulating like mad
Old 08-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #37
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
You ought to hang out here too John I for one am sure yours and our lives were much the same. We didn't have quite so much bad stuff bangin our doors down like these poor young folks do now. It's all about media man. Where we were OUTSIDE doing the sports/fishing/biking/playing/enjoying nature..TV had a very limited part in our day and computers were relegated to business and military-the youth now sets inside mostly with their brains inductively connected to some media source and the manipulaters be manipulating like mad
I for one, can't stand being inside. Rarely ever watch tv. There are very very few of us "youngins" out there that are not attached to the tv. I can say for sure, my kids will be raised to be outside as much as possible, drink out of the damn hose... it wont kill you... Sometimes, I wish I grew up back when you all did.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #38

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post

I for one, can't stand being inside. Rarely ever watch tv. There are very very few of us "youngins" out there that are not attached to the tv. I can say for sure, my kids will be raised to be outside as much as possible, drink out of the damn hose... it wont kill you... Sometimes, I wish I grew up back when you all did.
Wisdom beyond your years,nice to see ...

My grandkids get yarded around to events with us...this past weekend was WFTL for a few hours,then "Wheeling" to a local farm to pick blueberries & peaches before back to reality with her parents....County fairs are around the corner and we might be "brave" enough to bring all 3 ....parents in "tow".....

Then again that is the "Privilege " earned by being 50+.....you can spoil them with LOVE not trinkets and let their parents ( 20 somethings ) figure the rest out
Old 08-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post

now there's a glimmer of hope-glad to hear mb, your life will be better for it
Old 08-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #40
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, growing up we would get on our schwinns and be gone all day. when the street lights came on, it was time to go home. Now I cant imagine my kid doing that.