Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

50+ thread

Old 08-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #461
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue Jumper-SpecOPs PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Well whadya know there is life in this thread ...

Well 2/3 life for some.
Thought I'd try any see if any of the boys wanna show those snot-nose 40+ old timers how to run a thread.......Hey OZ...bite me..........(he didn't hear me did he..?)
Old 08-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #464
Bender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bender581's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to show off my first grandchild.

Alexandra is 6 lbs. 11oz. And 18 3/4 inches.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:42 PM   #466
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery

Congrats on the grand baby Bender
Old 08-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #468
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
Hello Susan, I havent talked to you in a while, how's it going?
Hi Andy... it's going... knees are going but gotta keep trucking along

How're you doing?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #469
Damaged Goods
CVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedCVYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
CVYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Hi Andy... it's going... knees are going but gotta keep trucking along

How're you doing?
Fat dumb and happy.

Been so busy at work this summer that I only had one week of vacation, but no camping or OR adventures...finally get to go camping this weekend.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #470
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
Fat dumb and happy.

Been so busy at work this summer that I only had one weel of vacation, but no camping or OR adventures...finally get to go camping this weekend.
good to hear.

for camping this weekend. Have fun and Can't wait to hear of the adventure

night
Old 08-15-2014, 03:51 AM   #472
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender581 View Post

So sweet..
Old 08-15-2014, 04:08 AM   #473
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Congratulations to you and her parents, She is a beautiful little girl...
Old 08-15-2014, 04:18 AM   #474
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Grandkids are awesome! Congratulations to all.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:47 PM   #476
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha,,,,,I'm fallen out the chair on that one i have three grandsons, lets see that's my custom bed rack, short wave radio, custom storage box, BUT CONGRATULATIONS Rob!.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:44 PM   #478
LooneytuneSR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Russ
LooneytuneSR5's Tacoma Gallery
A mostly newbie checking in

Hi, Just stumbled across this thread..... I'm in the club.
Just wanted to say hey, and let you know there is another one of you/us around
Meh, not much else at the moment. Just moved the youngest away to college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou Sultan View Post
All I know is every time I get in my truck I shed 30 years and every time I spend money on a new mod I gain it back.
Yep, this.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:56 PM   #479
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Smells like kids in here..
Old 08-17-2014, 06:19 AM   #480
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Smells like kids in here..