Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats wrong with people today?

Old 08-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Whats wrong with people today?

The sports industry is suffering enough. I've heard countless people call into sports talk radio saying they will no longer bring their kids, let alone themselves to sporting events such as baseball and football due to violence. First we have Bryan Stow who was beat at a ball game and now this. So sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMiS...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJgy_...layer_embedded
Old 08-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess someone was shot at the Niner's game in the parking lot as well.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
The sports industry is suffering enough. I've heard countless people call into sports talk radio saying they will no longer bring their kids, let alone themselves to sporting events such as baseball and football due to violence. First we have Bryan Stow who was beat at a ball game and now this. So sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMiS...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJgy_...layer_embedded
thats how us kansas boys fight 3 at a time
Old 08-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Everybody thinks theyre a goddamn fighter nowadays.
Dude try being in high school its absolutely F***ing ridiculous if your big people will just think of the stupidest things to fight you for
Old 08-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
That Raven's fan got served! haha
Old 08-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That Ravens kid deserved it... He started it and got his shit rocked. I wish that upon everyone who starts a fight
Old 08-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Two Frisco fans got shot .. Sad shit
Old 08-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Dude try being in high school its absolutely F***ing ridiculous if your big people will just think of the stupidest things to fight you for
My school was home of the pussy fighters....they'd yell at each other until security showed up, then try to hit each other when they knew security would hold them back.

This was my school...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeTp7DllGoA

UFC lowered the IQ of the wannabe
Old 08-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
That Raven's fan got served! haha
that is exactly what the OP is talking about. How is this funny, everyone wants to start shit now a days and if they are not fighting they are encourageing it by stupid comments like the one stated above. All of life is not a dick measureing contest. People need to grow the hell up
Old 08-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #11

wow at least ive wrestled for 5 years and i have a couple hockey fights under my belt
Old 08-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #12
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
That Ravens kid deserved it... He started it and got his shit rocked. I wish that upon everyone who starts a fight
ever heard of walking away, there is a time in a place for everything and a public setting where there are familys around is not the place. Just cause you can does not mean you should
Old 08-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #13
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
ever heard of walking away, there is a time in a place for everything and a public setting where there are familys around is not the place. Just cause you can does not mean you should
Some people just can't seem to do it though. I have a buddy like that. If he get's going, whether the other guy wants it or not, it's coming. Don't want to see him get hurt, but I honestly wish someone would put him in his place one of these days.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #14

Army:
Quote:
Some people just can't seem to do it though. I have a buddy like that. If he get's going, whether the other guy wants it or not, it's coming. Don't want to see him get hurt, but I honestly wish someone would put him in his place one of these days.

its called self control, comes with maturity, age or just getting tired of dumbasses and needless violence
Old 08-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #15
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been to a game at Dodger Stadium in 16 to 17 years for that very same reason. Five fat ass bald headed tattoed gang bangers (I will leave the race of these grease balls out of it) threatening my 11 year old son for wearing a Seattle Mariners hat. I pulled a usher aside and told him and his reply was and I'm not making this up, "you might not want to sit anywhere near them"! That was the help I got from a Dodger's employee. I have never been back and have not cheered for them sense. And the BS that this Brian Stow stuff is new is BS.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #16

Quote:
that is exactly what the OP is talking about. How is this funny, everyone wants to start shit now a days and if they are not fighting they are encourageing it by stupid comments like the one stated above. All of life is not a dick measureing contest. People need to grow the hell up
Thank You !
Old 08-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's embarassing sometimes just knowing that I live in the Bay Area with dumbasses like these guys that fight over who is the worst team basically. 49ers had there time, raiders had their time. not coming back anytime soon. who wants to fight about this?
Old 08-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #18
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I try to not judge people, but fighting is fucking stupid.

I've been in my fair share of fights, a few of them at sporting events- so I'm certainly not saying im better than these guys.

My problem was growing up with an older who was always bigger and stronger than me. We use to fight all the time, the result one being that I needed 9 stitches in my face. After a while of fighting (and taking Ju Jitsu lessons), I started to hold own against my brother, sometimes even winning. So I went around thinking I was tough (hence the handful of fights I've been in with people other than my brother).

But eventually I decided that I should start acting like an ADULT. Seriously people, we are far too advanced as a species to be doing stupid shit like this.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #19
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not to worry, it'll happen eventually. There's always someone bigger, stronger, tougher.

Quote:
its called self control, comes with maturity, age or just getting tired of dumbasses and needless violence
^ This
Old 08-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #20

Army:
Quote:
Thank You !
bro I feel you 100% I am so tired of ever early 20 year old thinking everything has to be settled by fighting. In a ally by a bar when someone grabs your girl, ok got ya. But in a area where there are familys hell not. HEY KIDS FIGHTING IS REEEETARDED. WIN OR LOSE IT HURTS, NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM IT and Ill put my bottom dollar that everyone that laughs about it has never been in more than a grade school scap. No one wants to raise their kids around this shit, nor should they be forced to