Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Picture(s) of your house and short description

Old 08-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Picture(s) of your house and short description

Curious to see everyone's home,crib,bachelors pad, apartment or what ever you live in or call it, lol heres mines if the pic comes out

Picture(s) of your house and short description-dsc06911.jpg

Picture(s) of your house and short description-dsc06912.jpg

Short description, small 3bd 2 bth house with a 3 car carport on rain catchment on a small 4 acre property in the middle of one of Hawaii`s rain forests
Old 08-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
pretty awesome idea. awesome place! I'll try and get pics of mineup after
Old 08-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on clever idea. I have pics on my home computer, so I'll post up tonight.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Curious to see everyone's home,crib,bachelors pad, apartment or what ever you live in or call it, lol heres mines if the pic comes out

Attachment 113186

Attachment 113189

Short description, small 3bd 2 bth house with a 3 car carport on rain catchment on a small 4 acre property in the middle of one of Hawaii`s rain forests
Great thread idea, although it would be safer if you added the address and if the home had a security system. It would save tons of trouble to criminals that have to trace your location based off your isp number.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:

Attachment 113186

Attachment 113189

that is freakin awesome!!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Great thread idea, although it would be safer if you added the address and if the home had a security system. It would save tons of trouble to criminals that have to trace your location based off your isp number.
House is guarded by 2 trained German Shepherds........
Old 08-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine. Picture(s) of your house and short description-imageuploadedbytapatalk1314134481.170976.jpg
Old 08-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I WELCOME thieves, i get enough bullets for a small army and then some, plus my house cant be seen from the road, i have a LOOOOONG "s" shaped driveway which affords be more then enough privacy plus my Rottie at the end of the drive way to great all!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickalapos View Post
sweet!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #11
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats the difference between a criminal seeing your house in the interweb, and seeing it as they drive by from your street?
Old 08-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #12
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I find this a good idea but kinda scary...
Old 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Whats the difference between a criminal seeing your house in the interweb, and seeing it as they drive by from your street?

These folks don't drive on the street.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #14
Senior NEWBIE

I left my house address off, anyways get crooks everywhere especially now days with the unemployed rate going up. Like i said i WELCOME thieves.

Well if you dont want to post pics you can give a short description
Old 08-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
This is my house. Two bedroom, two bath, two car garage, full unfinished basement (which I plan to finish by putting two more bedrooms and a family room). Really like the house, just wish it was a little more out in the country.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture(s) of your house and short description-002.jpg   Picture(s) of your house and short description-011.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #16
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
This is my house. Two bedroom, two bath, two car garage, full unfinished basement (which I plan to finish by putting two more bedrooms and a family room). Really like the house, just wish it was a little more out in the country.
Nice house!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice house!
Thanks man, you too!
Old 08-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #18
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my place. Three bedroom's, 1.5 bathrooms, concrete basement. 2 driveways, 1 shed and a large backyard.

Old 08-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
heres my three bedroom that im renting:
Old 08-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #20
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Page...
.nfjselected {} .nfjlink {font-family:arial;font-size:12px;line-height:9px} #navbar_forumjump_menu table td {text-align:left;}
Tacoma DiscussionTacoma GarageShoppingRegional DiscussionOff-TopicVendorsTacoma World Site NewsNew MembersProduct ReviewsBuy / Sell / TradeRegionsThe Green RoomFarmboy FabricationsSite News and Announcements2nd Gen. Tacomas5 Lug 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace Southern CaliforniaOff-Topic DiscussionRockSolidToysSite Suggestions1st Gen. Tacomas4 Cylinder 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace Northern CaliforniaGeneral AutomotiveEngage Offroad X-RunnersTechnical ChatBuy / Sell / Trade - Other ArizonaEntertainmentCrossFabOff-Roading & TrailsAudio & VideoDeals & Coupons FloridaSports, Hobbies & InterestsRockAutoStreet TrucksLightingGroup Buys TexasGarage / WorkshopRelentless FabricationTacoma VideosWheels & TiresVendor Reviews AlaskaTravelAZ Auto LightsFJ CruisersSuspension HawaiiStocks & InvestmentsMetaltech 4x44RunnersLong Travel Suspension South EastJobs & CareersElite Off-RoadToyota Trucks & SUVsSolid Axle Suspension North EastMilitarySierra Expeditions Performance and Tuning South CentralLaw Enforcement OfficersSlimCubbyDetailing Mid WestTechnologySockmonkeyTowing North WestMotorcyclesUnderdog Racing DevelopmentBuilds South WestAll Terrain VehiclesAeroforce Technology 2nd Gen. Builds CanadaBoating & FishingCBI Off-Road Fab 1st Gen. Builds Guns & HuntingWheeler's Off-Road Other BuildsPhotographyAvid Off Road Food TalkKR FabHealthArmor Tech OffroadPrayers & SupportPolishAndWax.comHomebrewingDemello OffroadTest AreaIcon Vehicle Dynamics Truck AlterationsBeefed TacoAll-Pro Off RoadSittin SicToyTec LiftsSubXclosuresDownsouth Motorsports4x Innovations
"Picture(s) of your house and short description"

... also your SSN, what time you leave for work and where you hide your spare key.. haha.

I wish I had a house so I could be cool. : (