LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)

Old 08-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #21
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Charlie was wild when my girlfriend got her. She's pretty fun but I think she might be half retarded

Lola...we got her when she was a kitten from the humane society.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #22
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
i have a couple dogs and i do just fine with them. its just cats wish i could have a big fluffy one
Bummer.... I know some people that have the same allergies but keep cats anyway. They do suffer for it though.... Fluffy is best.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #23
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Sorry must of hit a bad vibe with you all......peace
lol We're just messin, bud. Peace.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #24
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
lol We're just messin, bud. Peace.
I wasn't
Old 08-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #25
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
They do the following

1) Wake me up at 9AM EVERYDAY ON THE DOT for food

2) Show me the poop they played with over night

3) Have desert after breakfast "they literally eat each others butts for a hour on the floor"

4) Then sleep on my damn lazyboy until I go to bed that night.

5) Repeat

Old 08-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #26
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
They do the following

1) Wake me up at 9AM EVERYDAY ON THE DOT for food

2) Show me the poop they played with over night

3) Have desert after breakfast "they literally eat each others butts for a hour on the floor"

4) Then sleep on my damn lazyboy until I go to bed that night.

5) Repeat

You don't get up till 9 ?
Old 08-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #27
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sometimes 10 yeah...
Old 08-24-2011, 12:16 AM   #28

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sometimes 10 yeah...
Haha , my old cat used to sleep in with me on weekends , he wouldn't get out of bed till I did .
Old 08-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #29
These guys don't sleep once the wife and I are out. I think they secretly host a keggar in the laundry room
Old 08-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #30

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These guys don't sleep once the wife and I are out. I think they secretly host a keggar in the laundry room
My cat was 18 , sleeping was his full time job , usually in front of the woodstove .
Old 08-24-2011, 12:22 AM   #31
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Haha , my old cat used to sleep in with me on weekends , he wouldn't get out of bed till I did .
our cats always sleep in. hell they never get out of bed. lucky bastards. I wish I was a cat right meow, I'd be sleeping instead of "working"
Old 08-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #32
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I wasn't
shhh.... This is a happy thread.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:24 AM   #33
My old dog wouldn't allow it. He would just walk up to the chair the cat was chilling in and put his mouth around his neck. Bite down and carry him into the kitchen. He'd walk off with a smile on his face and one pissed off pussy on the floor.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:26 AM   #34
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessSummer View Post
Charlie was wild when my girlfriend got her. She's pretty fun but I think she might be half retarded

I think you may be right. The retarded ones are sometimes the best though.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #35
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery

Best pic ever of him!! Looks like he is baked out of his mind lol!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #36
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
these are mine:

one is a good supervisor:

Old 08-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #37
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
We've got 2. Haley is the white one and Chuck Norris is the black one.

Haley is 9, and is a true cat. Indifferent. Aloof. Does what she wants when she wants.

Chuck is 5. He is more of a dog than cat. Loves to play, needs affection, follows us around everywhere. We got a puppy in February and she gets the bulk of the attention right now. Chuck HATES the dog. He's very territorial. Haley is indifferent.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #38
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Spooky -- showing off her new hysterectomy scar.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #39
Reel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really nice

Name: Gary
Reel Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post

Best pic ever of him!! Looks like he is baked out of his mind lol!!!
Thats funny! I never saw a cat with that look.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #40
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery

At Amanda's house with my Eddie Cat.