Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #601
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Meow.

Was thinking this morning during a storm.. usually dogs run and cower. My cat was sitting there staring out the window..
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #602
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
^^HA! Awesome. Surprised he's not afraid of thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
no. we use dog logic with him how the wont shit in their own cage. so far it has worked too. on an 8 hour drive we stopped half way through to get him to go but he is too concerned with his surroundings to get him to go so we just give him the pills on the long rides and he mostly sleeps the whole time.

his issue is he meows constantly and we don't know why.
Ah! Yeah, mine peed on himself on the way back from the park recently, but I think it's only because he held it so long out of fear. Whiskey doesn't meow in the car like the last two, and I think it's because he doesn't get motion sickness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Amigo was all over the car and only wanted to be on my shoulder, I was the driver. My son held him and he was meowing loudly the entire trip.

We determined he does not travel well at all. My son and wife will not let me forget the night.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #603
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
^^HA! Awesome. Surprised he's not afraid of thunder.

Ah! Yeah, mine peed on himself on the way back from the park recently, but I think it's only because he held it so long out of fear. Whiskey doesn't meow in the car like the last two, and I think it's because he doesn't get motion sickness.

meowing is from motion sickness? i know when we travel at night the meowing increases 10 fold.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #604
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
meowing is from motion sickness? i know when we travel at night the meowing increases 10 fold.
Well, I always assumed that it was due to motion sickness. Those deep meows that seem so loud - like a feline distress beacon. My last cat would look out the window and begin panting with that sound. This cat seems to enjoy it - no guttural meows.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #605
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well, I always assumed that it was due to motion sickness. Those deep meows that seem so loud - like a feline distress beacon. My last cat would look out the window and begin panting with that sound. This cat seems to enjoy it - no guttural meows.
what i dint understand is the meeko goes through bith meows. if the experience was soo bad for him, i dont understand why he loves his kennel so much. we will leave it out and he will sleep in it. even when you move it, he can hear it and comes running and jumps in it before you can set it down. he is weird. he is, a cat lol.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #607
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no. we use dog logic with him how the wont shit in their own cage. so far it has worked too. on an 8 hour drive we stopped half way through to get him to go but he is too concerned with his surroundings to get him to go so we just give him the pills on the long rides and he mostly sleeps the whole time.

his issue is he meows constantly and we dont know why.
A friend told me about this one. Get a large dog kennel. Put a shelf where the top attaches and then you can put water/food/litter box on the bottom and the kitty can get away from the litter box.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #608
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
lol That's definitely strange. Maybe he really LOVES trips and that's how he's showing you - deep meow. All my cats have been adverse to the carrying cage. Even just a trip to the park got broad walking distances from the cage back home. lol
yeah who knows haha he is weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
A friend told me about this one. Get a large dog kennel. Put a shelf where the top attaches and then you can put water/food/litter box on the bottom and the kitty can get away from the litter box.
we have some friends that do that and have had more problems with it than not. more mess and all. until meeko cant stand the 12hour rides without going to the bathroom, i dont think we will change anything. a 2 hour car ride with meeko is stupid easy whereas it is such a pain for them as it usually involves a lot of cleanup afterwords.

meeko is just about the easiest cat though ill be honest. even have him taking his monthly bath without too much protest of fuss. he just stands there in the tub and lets us wash him.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #609
Professional Web Wheeler

Bump.

day 142: the humans still thunk I'm a can if grape soda.

Little guy swelled from 12 to 15 lbs in the last 6 months. no more self feeder. Gotta get back to twelve.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #610
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump.

day 142: the humans still thunk I'm a can if grape soda.

Little guy swelled from 12 to 15 lbs in the last 6 months. no more self feeder. Gotta get back to twelve.
Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #611
aj hank is on a distinguished road

Name: AJ
aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Ill have to dig up a few pics of my beast
Old 06-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #612
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
My boys, Gadget and Widget. They are brothers.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #613
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes.
Yeah he is a persistent bastard with everything else....
Old 06-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #614
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah he is a persistent bastard with everything else....
Bet he lets you know when he is hungry even when he is not hungry.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #615
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey man, I just ate a little bit from my food bowl, better fill it back up.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #616
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
hey man, I just ate a little bit from my food bowl, better fill it back up.
Our cats must be related.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #617
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Since he has always had a self feeder I have always avoided that.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #619
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out my cat likes pizza.... lol
Old 06-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #620
Professional Web Wheeler

This isn't even remotely funny dude.

Products Discussed in this Thread