LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)

Old 08-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #62
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Here's our two after they finished playing on the couch on our front porch. Hatcher is the orange one and Yosemite is the grey one.

A couple pics of Yosi when she was a kitten.

And one of Hatcher when he was a kitten. His alarm clock (stomach) goes off at 5 AM and he'll find the loudest, most annoying thing in the bedroom (window blinds, power cords, the rug, etc.) to play with in order to get someone to get up and feed him.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #63
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post

So trusting.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #64
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My cat was 18 , sleeping was his full time job , usually in front of the woodstove .
Got any pics, OZ? 18 is a very good life...
Old 08-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #65
Über Posre

Thought I'd drop this here...... Lets see your cats, ladies and gents!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #66
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Got any pics, OZ? 18 is a very good life...
My two little buddies , now both passed away .

The grey guy is Russel , he made it to 18 1/2 , the black guy is his brother , Gretzky , he made it to 16 1/2 .

I miss those little guys .

This was their permanent spot in our old house during the winter , they wouldn't even move when I opened the door of the woodstove to stick some more wood in , lol .

Old 08-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #67
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought I'd drop this here...... Lets see your cats, ladies and gents!
NICE.

Here is Napoli. Rescued him from the pound in May. He's about 18 months now, and a punk full of piss and vinegar. His recent kills include a fat mouse, a rat, a blue jay, and a baby rat. He is currently waking us up at about 4:30 every morning and has managed to lose two collars. Despite all that, he's a cool cat. I am looking forward to him getting older...and slowing down.
Attached Thumbnails
Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)-dsc06968.jpg  
Old 08-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #68
BAMF
Shiner is on a distinguished road

Marines: NFO
Name: Spencer
Shiner's Tacoma Gallery

No, not my cat. My cat Dallas is with my ex-gf back in TX unfortunately...maybe I'll find some pics somewhere
Old 08-29-2011, 08:48 PM   #69
BAMF
Shiner is on a distinguished road

Marines: NFO
Name: Spencer
Shiner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Oly.. he was on death row when we got him..

I'm glad he made it to a good home!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #70
Über Posre

Quote:
My two little buddies , now both passed away .

The grey guy is Russel , he made it to 18 1/2 , the black guy is his brother , Gretzky , he made it to 16 1/2 .

I miss those little guys .

This was their permanent spot in our old house during the winter , they wouldn't even move when I opened the door of the woodstove to stick some more wood in , lol .

Sorry they're gone, OZ... I'm hoping mine makes it that far. We recently found out he has diabetes.... at 7 years old. =/ We put him on a special diet and are giving him insulin shots twice a day. Hopefully he'll snap out of it. He's lost at least 5lbs in one month.... We'll see what happens.

Are you going to get another cat (or two)?
Old 08-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #71
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
NICE.

Here is Napoli. Rescued him from the pound in May. He's about 18 months now, and a punk full of piss and vinegar. His recent kills include a fat mouse, a rat, a blue jay, and a baby rat. He is currently waking us up at about 4:30 every morning and has managed to lose two collars. Despite all that, he's a cool cat. I am looking forward to him getting older...and slowing down.
Very nice! Cool name.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #72
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
my sister named this cat, then we all when back to school and my dad forgot it's name, so it is called "fluffy".

fluffy and my lab bonding

how she greeted me one morning this summer on my way to work.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #73
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry they're gone, OZ... I'm hoping mine makes it that far. We recently found out he has diabetes.... at 7 years old. =/ We put him on a special diet and are giving him insulin shots twice a day. Hopefully he'll snap out of it. He's lost at least 5lbs in one month.... We'll see what happens.

Are you going to get another cat (or two)?

Thanks , it's sad when they pass . I hope your little guy gets better and is with you for a long time .

I will definitely have cats again , maybe not for a little while .
Old 08-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #74
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
my dad is allergic to them so we cant have them in the house, we do however have a bunch of wild tomcats running around. will try and snap a pic of one of them sometimes, they are big ass cats too, and meaner than fuck. they are damn good mousers though, we have not had a mouse problem in 4 years now
Old 08-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #75
Über Posre

Quote:
Thanks , it's sad when they pass . I hope your little guy gets better and is with you for a long time .

Yeah it is.... and Thanks.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #76
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
my dad is allergic to them so we cant have them in the house, we do however have a bunch of wild tomcats running around. will try and snap a pic of one of them sometimes, they are big ass cats too, and meaner than fuck. they are damn good mousers though, we have not had a mouse problem in 4 years now
lol Nice. My cousins have some wild Tomcats running around that live in the forest up in Northern California. Those things look like freakin' lynxes! They're cool to watch.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #77
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol Nice. My cousins have some wild Tomcats running around that live in the forest up in Northern California. Those things look like freakin' lynxes! They're cool to watch.
yeah thats what these look like too, big kittys!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #78
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

My last one I ahd unitl she was 18, and she got really sick right around Christmas several years ago. It was touch and go at the vet for a while. In the end I could tell she was miserable and had I had to "play god." I have never felt so awful in all my life. It has taken me this long to get another. I know you are ready when you are ready, but I ended up thinking, man, why did I wait so long?
Old 08-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #79

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
My last one I ahd unitl she was 18, and she got really sick right around Christmas several years ago. It was touch and go at the vet for a while. In the end I could tell she was miserable and had I had to "play god." I have never felt so awful in all my life. It has taken me this long to get another. I know you are ready when you are ready, but I ended up thinking, man, why did I wait so long?
I hear you . Fortunately , we didn't have to intervene with ours , they both just passed away at home .