LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)

Old 09-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #781
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
I remember when being a guy and owning/loving a cat(s) was taboo.
A mere human does not "own" a cat. We strictly do what they're jedi mind tricks tell us to do.

Here's Penelope. A stray cat left to die outside as a kitten. She kept coming up to my door for a few weeks as a 2 or 3 month old kitten. I was hesitant at first because I already had a large/older cat, but the last time she came to my door it was freezing outside and she looked like she only had a day or two left in her. So I brought her inside.

Seems pretty happy and content - here's how she spends 90% of her day:

Old 09-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #782
CanadianTRDOffRd is on a distinguished road

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
X4??? Poor kitty!
He looks fat and happy in that second picture, though.
I'll post up the story later on, have a real busy day ahead of me. He's not fat! Just really long haired cat
Old 09-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #784
shunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shunut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
I'll post up the story later on, have a real busy day ahead of me. He's not fat! Just really long haired cat
Very interested as well in such a screw up.

More pictures...

Lucy gave up...

Gidget... I don't know...

Our cats are "indoor" cats, meaning we don't let them out to roam free, but they really love going outside. Solution... Cat House. Built this in our backyard, the window behind it has a cat door that lets them go in and out as they please.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:55 AM   #786
shunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shunut's Tacoma Gallery
It was fairly easy to build, the worst part was that I built it in August...

Full picture of it:
Old 09-05-2013, 06:29 AM   #787
JTW will become famous soon enough

Marines: 3RD BN 4TH MAR
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ That's one Nice catio ^^^^
Old 09-05-2013, 07:02 AM   #788
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery

Smokey saying no to a stray. RIP Smokey, yesterday made 8 months without him.

The stray stuck around for a couple weeks til a farmer said he could be a barn cat. He was super friendly but then go nuts and be a scrapper all in the blink of an eye!
Old 09-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #789

shunut's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss.

Strays are tough, even our rescue doesn't really take in strays, mainly because it is very hard to socialize them. Unless a stray is overly friendly, typically all we do is get them fixed and release them (usually on a farm, or we have a couple people with tons of property who let us release them on their land).
Old 09-06-2013, 05:03 AM   #790
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
Sorry for your loss.

Strays are tough, even our rescue doesn't really take in strays, mainly because it is very hard to socialize them. Unless a stray is overly friendly, typically all we do is get them fixed and release them (usually on a farm, or we have a couple people with tons of property who let us release them on their land).
We would have loved to keep him but at the time we didn't know Smokey was getting sick so we had to move him along
Old 09-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #792
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Oly doing what he does best
Now don't move and wake him up
Old 09-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #794
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Augi's got a friend...

Awesome!!!!!

I never dared letting my sister's guinea pig "Fat Albert," loose with Tiger (my Maincoone) around... Tiger always stared at him too intensely when around his cage, for that to be a wise idea
Old 09-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #796
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

baahhaha nice.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #797
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Playing rough with my cat. He likes to draw blood when you get him going. Haha.

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)-img_00000214.jpg

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)-img_00000217.jpg
Old 09-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #798
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Keep having to share my pillow these days.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #799
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Keep having to share my pillow these days.
aaawwwwwwwww.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #800
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Playing rough with my cat. He likes to draw blood when you get him going. Haha.

Attachment 233481

Attachment 233482
Nice. When I play rough with our cat he will start to bite my hand than back off and lick my hand. He know who it is that feeds him.

PS: I also clean the litter box.