Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2013, 05:55 AM   #782
shunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shunut's Tacoma Gallery
It was fairly easy to build, the worst part was that I built it in August...

Full picture of it:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #783
JTW will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3RD BN 4TH MAR
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ That's one Nice catio ^^^^
Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #784
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery

Smokey saying no to a stray. RIP Smokey, yesterday made 8 months without him.

The stray stuck around for a couple weeks til a farmer said he could be a barn cat. He was super friendly but then go nuts and be a scrapper all in the blink of an eye!
Old 09-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #785
shunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shedshunut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shunut's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss.

Strays are tough, even our rescue doesn't really take in strays, mainly because it is very hard to socialize them. Unless a stray is overly friendly, typically all we do is get them fixed and release them (usually on a farm, or we have a couple people with tons of property who let us release them on their land).
Old 09-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #786
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
Sorry for your loss.

Strays are tough, even our rescue doesn't really take in strays, mainly because it is very hard to socialize them. Unless a stray is overly friendly, typically all we do is get them fixed and release them (usually on a farm, or we have a couple people with tons of property who let us release them on their land).
We would have loved to keep him but at the time we didn't know Smokey was getting sick so we had to move him along
Old 09-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #788
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Oly doing what he does best
Now don't move and wake him up
Old 09-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #790
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Augi's got a friend...

Awesome!!!!!

I never dared letting my sister's guinea pig "Fat Albert," loose with Tiger (my Maincoone) around... Tiger always stared at him too intensely when around his cage, for that to be a wise idea
Old 09-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #792
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

baahhaha nice.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #793
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Playing rough with my cat. He likes to draw blood when you get him going. Haha.

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)-img_00000214.jpg

Let's see your cats!! (No, not converters...)-img_00000217.jpg
Old 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #794
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Keep having to share my pillow these days.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #795
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Keep having to share my pillow these days.
aaawwwwwwwww.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #796
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Playing rough with my cat. He likes to draw blood when you get him going. Haha.

Attachment 233481

Attachment 233482
Nice. When I play rough with our cat he will start to bite my hand than back off and lick my hand. He know who it is that feeds him.

PS: I also clean the litter box.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #797
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Nice. When I play rough with our cat he will start to bite my hand than back off and lick my hand. He know who it is that feeds him.

PS: I also clean the litter box.
Haha yeah if I'm not up on the litter. (still plenty of grains left). My cat scoops out the fresh litter an makes a new litter box beside it. I now have his litter box inside a cardboard box haha.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #798
Über Posre

Welp, I think some of you knew that my cat, Tiger has been fighting diabetes for a few years now. Unfortunately, it got the better of him 2 days ago and his system started shutting down. Tonight I had to put him down. He went peacefully in my arms.

Of all the animals I've owned, I realize that I loved Tiger the most. Gonna really miss my little buddy...

Old 09-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #799
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
IM so sorry Silas

Products Discussed in this Thread