Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

College Tacoma's

Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #101
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't to risk not being the first canadian, so I will update with a pic once I get home from work. But I'm a 3rd year engineering student at UBC!

Old 12-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #102
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
all this in six weeks? talk about commitment
Well, I'm confident i could have gotten all of that done in six weeks because I work at an airport that isn't really all tha busy. So, I can pull the truck into the hangar and go to town, plus I have extra hands from the other guys that work here also. . . Unfortunately my money situation has just gotten very tight because I am moving. . I'm actually moving out today and tomorrow, so now I have rent to pay and no money for mods . I'll miss living free off mom, but having my own first place and the privacy with the girlfriend will be nice . . I'll have the truck a lot longer, hopefully a good job opportunity comes up soon so I can mod and pay rent.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #103
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im a senior in High school and taking Dual-College enrollment classes so that counts right?

Old 12-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #104
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery

On the 7 year plan! But not gonna be a Dr.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:04 AM   #105
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4jeep View Post

Hmm...veterinarian? I cant really think of many fields that require that many years of school! lol
Old 12-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #106
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
Hmm...veterinarian? I cant really think of many fields that require that many years of school! lol
Pre-Dental Possibly?
Old 12-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #107
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4jeep View Post

I feel ya man... Here when someone graduates in 4 years people are like holy shit that kid made it through that quick?! (It's an engineering school, 4 year degree) 7 is by no means unheard of or even that uncommon
Old 12-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #108
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
I feel ya man... Here when someone graduates in 4 years people are like holy shit that kid made it through that quick?! (It's an engineering school, 4 year degree) 7 is by no means unheard of or even that uncommon
same, I am just hoping I can get through my 2 years here and hope to transfer to a 4 year school if my GPA and finances allow it that is...
Old 12-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #109
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I didn't to risk not being the first canadian, so I will update with a pic once I get home from work. But I'm a 3rd year engineering student at UBC!

Your not the first. Have mine on pg 2. Going to BCIT business right now. There's 4 other custom Tacomas in the student parking lot, blue one with a satoshi grill and dart tint lights and another with lift and xd rims. What kind of engineering?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #110
Whitelightning8 is on a distinguished road
Whitelightning8's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry im a little late to this. but kinda new too. heres mine no pics on campus either. gonna be sophomore at Cuesta in San Luis Obispo, playin baseball

College Tacoma's-imag0108.jpg

College Tacoma's-imag0111.jpg