Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma's in severe weather

Old 09-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma's in severe weather

wheather it be a severe thunderstorm, a blizzard, hurricane, sudden downpour, dust storm, etc post a pic of your truck enduring the elements. I would post a pic but have not seen anything too dramatic yet, wait until winter comes along.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump, come on, anyone?
Old 09-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
The only flawed part of this idea is...How would people take pictures of their trucks in hurricanes or blizzards?
But subbed for possibilities
Old 09-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
The only flawed part of this idea is...How would people take pictures of their trucks in hurricanes or blizzards?
But subbed for possibilities
I think pics of the owners running out there and enduring the hits in a huge hailstorm to take pics of the Tacoma would be better, dontcha think?
Old 09-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #5
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had taken some during the worse part of the NE blizzard.

Currently I only have the beginning in my sig pic below, we decided to hit wharton state forest just as the storm was starting to approach.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #6
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
My truck after snowboarding...for only 2 hours.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:27 PM   #7
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

We have a WINNER
Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #9
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
This sucks as I live in So Ca and we know what weather we have
Old 09-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #10
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
We have a WINNER
Lol for a snowboarder/skiier that's not severe at all. I've come out to the car at the end of the day to find 8-12" on top of it and around it. Honestly when its that bad I don't even think to take pics....I get my friends to help clear off the roof/windshield/remove some snow infront or behind it, and think how wonderful of a drive it is going to be all the way down
Old 09-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #12
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'm sure I can fill this thread to the tits come this winter.
Thread will be off to the 11th page by then. Here, I'll post something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's babytruck in the hot sun. Poor babytruck.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... wish I had one from last winter. The Tacoma is a tank in the snow (with aftermarket tires). I'm sure I'll get some pics this winter.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:52 AM   #14
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the Tacoma in the Epic Atlanta snowstorm of 2011. We got 6"!!! Hahaha

Here is the tacoma pulling my buddy on a snowboard
Old 09-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #15

This is a really cute house!

Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #16
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Thread will be off to the 11th page by then. Here, I'll post something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's babytruck in the hot sun. Poor babytruck.

Truck in the sun? Them's it? *Sigh*

Best I've got so far of inclement weather. Wwwaaayyy back when my truck was stock.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma's in severe weather-1014091500a.jpg  
Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #17
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
This is a really cute house!
Thanks! Wanna buy it?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

nice truck man, that is an awesome pic, i cant wait for winter, sick of doing yardwork!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #19
JDenny15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
JDenny15's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have a pic, but the day i got my truck i was driving to colorado from new mexico and hit a snow storm in fairplay,CO. i was in my brand new truck, leading a line of cars a mile long across the highway and the snow was blowing across the road so bad i couldn't see anything. just white. the winds were at a steady 40mph with 60-80 mph gusts. everyone behind me had tail lights to follow. we got further down the road and the cops were making everyone turn around because the storm was so bad, and they wouldn't let me go further no matter how much i argued... ended up going the long way home over the pass into breckenridge which was just as bad. 6 inches of snow on the pass with ice below. so i had to drive down the switchbacks at 5 mph sliding around every corner with the bald ass tires i had. but i didn't have a camera so no pictures. and to make the situation worse, i had no license plates or registration.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #20
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery