Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So I Bought Some Alpha Brain

Old 09-21-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
So I Bought Some Alpha Brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDcps...layer_embedded

http://www.onnit.com/

I bought some of this today, we'll see what happens when it arrives!

Discuss.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery

like adderall yea?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't know much about adderall, but after reading the wiki about it, I would say no.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
ohh..i didnt watch much of the vid..sorry shoulda done my part..looks like good stuff if it works. i know i could use a boost lol
Old 09-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
Resident MMA Fanatic

There is a key difference between natural products like AlphaBrain and pharmaceutical grade neurotransmitters — While pharmaceuticals have proven to be effective, often times your body does not distinguish the drug you are taking from what it is producing naturally, and so it may stop producing the chemical organically in response to the excess that it is receiving. It is the same if you take testosterone directly for a long period, your body will stop producing natural testosterone. However if you eat a bunch of meat and take testosterone-boosting natural foods, your body will not stop producing testosterone, you will just operate in surplus. The exception to this is GABA, in which case natural GABA is much better for you long term than other GABA derivitives, on which the body may become dependent as surrogates.

Taking AlphaBrain is just like having a highly specific diet that includes lecithin, blueberries, some herbs and grasses from india, and a few jungle plants with some fresh boiled club moss stew! When you stop eating the diet, the markers will reset to their normal level without negative effect.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:15 AM   #7
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wondering about this, I listen Joe Rogan's podcast and he promotes it all the time. The maker also makes the fleshlight
Old 09-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Are you a zombie?
um. no. What is that even supposed to mean?
Old 09-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed to see if you die from it. I hope you don't. I'm interested
Old 09-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #12
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
um. no. What is that even supposed to mean?
Cause you'll be ingesting "brain"

It was my stupid way of saying "subd"
Old 09-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #13
Resident MMA Fanatic

Don't ask me why I trust Joe Rogan. Maybe because we both smoke pot so we have some unwritten bond?
Old 09-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #14
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
If this stuff works as advertised then that would be great. I'd like to see a study done on it by a neutrual 3rd party lab to see what kind of effects it has on a human, any kind of negative side effects or damage that could be done by taking it. I've only taken 3 years of basic nursing, mostly termernology cpr/first aid kind of stuff, and have my CNA but I've seen too many people get f'd up by products like this to just try it blindly. There are nothing but good reviews on it but most people who use crack on a regular basis don't think it's horriable stuff untill their lives are completely ruined. My .02
Old 09-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #17
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Because like most thing's if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #18
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting. Subbed.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #19
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
We expect updates.......saying "I forgot about this thread" is def not gunna help product sales
Got an email, my order was shipped today.

Its only 1 bottle (30 pills) of alpha brain and 16 pills of rollon and rollover. I'm just gonna try it out, I likely won't take it everyday. Maybe everyday for a week to see what happens? Then use it when I have an especially strenuous day planned or when I need to golf like a boss, fuck like a boss, dream like a boss..and so on and so forth.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #20
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
First thing I thought when I saw this was "I bet this guy listens to Rogan."