Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #36981
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG I LOVE YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oWmD0chO9JA
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #36982
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-21-2012, 01:34 AM   #36983
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I like one of the comments made "every song becomes a death metal song"
Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 AM   #36984
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I like one of the comments made "every song becomes a death metal song"
Oh man I didn't even think to check the comments. Brb.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 AM   #36985
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
6'6" 1/2. I am a jolly giant. I should paint myself green for halloween one day.
you're still less than a foot taller than me by 1.5"

I could take you
Old 11-21-2012, 01:36 AM   #36986

"Wow she sounds exactly like Carrie Underwood!"
Old 11-21-2012, 01:37 AM   #36987
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

I could take you
Hmm how do I say this....he's only got 5.5" on me, but I make up for it elsewhere.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 AM   #36988

Quote:

I could take you
Your welcome to try.

Hey isn't Ray heading out to hawaii? I want to go sometime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Hmm how do I say this....he's only got 5.5" on me, but I make up for it elsewhere.
ALL parts of me are jolly giant sized
Old 11-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #36989
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your welcome to try.

Hey isn't Ray heading out to hawaii? I want to go sometime soon.

ALL parts of me are jolly giant sized
ray's comin from dec 30th to the 7th of jan

you should head out here too and we'll have a 3 some on the beach

i mean I'll show you guys my favorite beach in the state
Old 11-21-2012, 02:27 AM   #36990
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

great, you're a tropical fruit....
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #36991

Quote:

sooo. I could actually do that. I'd just have to get vacation confirmed.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #36992
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Prty gay shit going on in here..
Old 11-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #36993

Not if i drag my gf to hawaii with me.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:04 AM   #36994
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Just because she watches you in a threesome with two dudes, doesnt make it less gay :P
Old 11-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #36995

She says its not gay as long as I'm not enjoying it.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #36996

Also, fuck you sc amp! That game was average difficulty all up until the last boss. He is fucking impossible to beat. Cancels my every move and kills me in seconds. You fucking did this on purpose to infuriate me didn't you. I know your game. I'll remember this.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #36998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Is this Facebook?

I'm so pooping on your T-shirt.
It might as well be

Thankfully, I have the self control to walk away proud after I've donned the shirt and poops drippjng down my back.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #36999

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Trex Runs with Poop.. thats your indian name.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #37000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Trex Runs with Poop.. thats your indian name.
Sigging this

Products Discussed in this Thread