Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #37881
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Define the term 'war', if you mean all out war with Syria or Iran? Not likely at least until the weather clears in the spring. Going in and fucking shit up in the Gaza Strip? Very likely, missiles hitting Tel Aviv are not going to sit well with the Israelis, Egypt will not get involved in Gaza despite their government's noises.
Yeah, that's my bad... "conflict" should be the term used.. we don't have wars anymore.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #37882
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Yeah, that's my bad... "conflict" should be the term used.. we don't have wars anymore.
Oh I still hold out hope for the spring, A big ground war is a possibility still
Old 11-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #37883
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I still hold out hope for the spring, A big ground war is a possibility still
it's kind of bad for me to think this but this has been a major issue for the bulk of my life and I'm fully in favor for them just sorting the shit out in a winner take all war.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #37884
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Define the term 'war', if you mean all out war with Syria or Iran? Not likely at least until the weather clears in the spring. Going in and fucking shit up in the Gaza Strip? Very likely, missiles hitting Tel Aviv are not going to sit well with the Israelis, Egypt will not get involved in Gaza despite their government's noises.
whatever the case, things are heating up...

Israel is a hell of a military force to be poking with a stick
Old 11-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #37885
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

Apparently 3 dead Israelis from the rocket attacks.. someone is going to have a bad weekend
Old 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #37886
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apparently 3 dead Israelis from the rocket attacks.. someone is going to have a bad weekend
Not to get into the myriad of geopolitical forces in play here but, safe to say, there a lot of people and countries from Russia, China, Turkey, the Saudis, Israelis and Americans and just about every other country in the region that have either an economic, political or religious dog in this fight want some kind of resolution to these issues. They are all intertwined by money, religion or treaty. Syria's fall may be the straw that breaks the camel's back along with the sanctions that will push the Iranians to do something drastic.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #37887
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not to get into the myriad of geopolitical forces in play here but, safe to say, there a lot of people and countries from Russia, China, Turkey, the Saudis, Israelis and Americans and just about every other country in the region that have either an economic, political or religious dog in this fight want some kind of resolution to these issues. They are all intertwined by money, religion or treaty. Syria's fall may be the straw that breaks the camel's back along with the sanctions that will push the Iranians to do something drastic.
which is why I'm ing so hard. Vested interests of a ton of countries hangs on what goes down
Old 11-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #37889
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
which is why I'm ing so hard. Vested interests of a ton of countries hangs on what goes down
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #37893
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's kind of bad for me to think this but this has been a major issue for the bulk of my life and I'm fully in favor for them just sorting the shit out in a winner take all war.
Quote:

Quote:
Been this way ever since I was alive. Probabaly the most volatile ever now that they are not all pawns of the coldwar superpowers. God, the Cold War. I never thoguht I would miss it like a comfortable, predictable pair of old jeans.

But the "Israelis" used terrorist tactics to get Palestine in the first place. Put them into refugee camps after taking their land and houses. It is all a matter of relative perspective. Oh, and Red Dawn has just been re-released. How timely. What color is your Wolverine?
Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #37894
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Must be a troll.

Or completely retarded.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...alignment.html
Old 11-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #37896

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol ray just linked that

I have

A SON!
Your son is retarded. Stop fucking your cousins.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #37898
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Some people are protesting outside the Israeli consulate right now
Old 11-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #37899

need to decide whether or not I'm gonna switch back and stay in chem or not, by this week....

business is officially not my cup o tea, but it'll mean I wont graduate on time.

but only 14% of chem majors do, anyways....
Old 11-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #37900
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pineappleboy huh...

Products Discussed in this Thread