Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #43881
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Didn't show up. This did though:

and lucarios avatar:

And kodiaks:

lol

Hmmm. Oh. Duh. Tried a new approach.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #43882
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bitches
Old 04-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #43883
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Finally woke up eh?!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #43884
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Finally woke up eh?!
Pshh, been here. Been waiting for you to write back to Ryan muahaha
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #43885
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Say what?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #43886
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like some intense furious anger between you two. Might I suggest couples counciling.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #43887
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Sounds like some intense furious anger between you two. Might I suggest couples counciling.
Ew

Counseling*
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #43888
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Ew

Counseling*
Marcel's right. At least do it for the children.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #43890
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
why do I envision them having this online conversation while they're in the same house?

like Monkey sitting on the toilet and Jas in the kitchen
Old 04-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #43891
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Marcel's right. At least do it for the children.
My intense anger for him is a step up from what everyone else is getting.. Indifference. You could almost call it love (but let's not get ahead of ourselves.)
Old 04-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #43892
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
why do I envision them having this online conversation while they're in the same house?

like Monkey sitting on the toilet and Jas in the kitchen
I try not to leave the bed actually.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #43893
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My intense anger for him is a step up from what everyone else is getting.. Indifference. You could almost call it love (but let's not get ahead of ourselves.)
do you guys tw from the same haus?

is this where someone brings up married fighting then you email us ricin letters?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #43894
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I try not to leave the bed actually.
well I was going to say that but Scott would have got all hot and bothered
Old 04-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #43895
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
do you guys tw from the same haus?

is this where someone brings up married fighting then you email us ricin letters?
All the time.. He has what I like to call his "shit talking smile" , that when I know to stalk his posts and finds butthurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
well I was going to say that but Scott would have got all hot and bothered
Hottie Scottie lives in a constant state of arousal.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #43897
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Hottie Scottie lives in a constant state of arousal.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #43898
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Just sayin'

vvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I've had a stick in my hand since day 1, Douglas.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #43899
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Just sayin'

vvvvv
lol
Old 04-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #43900

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the late response, but I had some interference pop up between me and the keyboard. What are we talking about?

Products Discussed in this Thread