Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #43881
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm... now we can do videos in live... I could record a special message for a special someone and say all the special words I want! no more #### BS.

hahahaha
Old 08-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #43882
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Lovely.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #43883
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #43885
I feel so Devo

Quote:
I look forward to your declarations of love!

that's what happens
Ahahahaha.... yeah 'love' that's it.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #43886
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I look forward to your declarations of love!
Don't hold your breath, I've been waiting for months.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #43887
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Don't hold your breath, I've been waiting for months.
final season starts on the 26th
Old 08-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #43888
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
final season starts on the 26th

Old 08-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #43889
I feel so Devo

Quote:

but you probably haven't even finished season 3 yet have you?
Old 08-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #43890

Quote:
but you probably haven't even finished season 3 yet have you?
I haven't finished Season 2... my last CD broke
Old 08-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #43891
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Secrets dont make friends, guys.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #43892
I feel so Devo

Quote:
I haven't finished Season 2... my last CD broke

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/listen/
Old 08-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #43893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Secrets dont make friends, guys.
Quote:
Old 08-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #43894
I feel so Devo

Quote:
why is Gilbert Gottfried dressed as Kona?
Old 08-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #43895
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why is Gilbert Gottfried dressed as Kona?
Pfffft!! Holy shit. Hahahahah
Old 08-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #43896
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fake, asian is using a fork.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #43898
I feel so Devo

what is with the guy in the back dancing with what appears to be two lion cubs?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #43900
I feel so Devo

god you're a creepy f**ker

Products Discussed in this Thread