Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 06:55 AM   #44562
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Just had a small earthquake here, I dont know how people deal with that shit all the time. Thought I was on acid or something.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #44563
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Just had a small earthquake here, I dont know how people deal with that shit all the time. Thought I was on acid or something.
LOL. It isn't all the time. It's very rare that they are felt, and usually very minor and zero damage. It's not like living in tornado alley or hurricane areas. That I could never deal with. Look, honey, it's that time of the year again, every year, where towns and people disappear...
Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #44564
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Kona,

Is that a recent picture of Kristin Kreuk???

WOW
Old 05-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #44565
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Id let her pee on me.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #44566
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Id let her pee on me.
I'll pee on you. And I won't even ask for permission.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #44567

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I'll pee on you. And I won't even ask for permission.
See, this is why people call you a dick. You gotta tell people youre going to pee on them so they can prepare.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #44568

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See, this is why people call you a dick. You gotta tell people youre going to pee on them so they can prepare.
K, fair enough.

Today's forecast: cloudy with a chance of golden sprinkles.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #44569
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
It's fucking hot here!!! 94 fuckkkk
Old 05-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #44570
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
At the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, just took a racing modified Ferrari 430 GT for a rip. 500+ hp, 2600 pound super car.

Ho-lee-shit. Life is good.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #44571

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
At the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, just took a racing modified Ferrari 430 GT for a rip. 500+ hp, 2600 pound super car.

Ho-lee-shit. Life is good.
How in the fuck do you manage to do these things?
Old 05-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #44572
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we get hit with medium sized ones all the time

in 06 when the 6.7 hit you could literally watch the ground wave

Quote:
LOL. It isn't all the time. It's very rare that they are felt, and usually very minor and zero damage. It's not like living in tornado alley or hurricane areas. That I could never deal with. Look, honey, it's that time of the year again, every year, where towns and people disappear...
this one time, I swear I sharted when the ground was shaking but when I looked, clean.
Magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Kona,

Is that a recent picture of Kristin Kreuk???

WOW
she's been my ladywant since watching Chuck in high school.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #44573
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im still stuck on Colbie Caillat. Sorry aint breaking me. my life goal is to marry that girl.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #44574
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How in the fuck do you manage to do these things?
I show them my nipples.

No one can say no to Canadian nipples.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #44575

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I show them my nipples.

No one can say no to Canadian nipples.
The maple taste is tits!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #44576

Just took time out of my day to research this.

Kristen beats Colbie hands down. Sorry Jon.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #44577

Quote:

Whats so damn special about this kristen chick.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #44578
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thank you.
she's HAWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
yes
Old 05-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #44579

Come on, id give a nut for this chick to marry me forever!

Old 05-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #44580

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Hows that saying go??

If you dont know then I cant help you

Products Discussed in this Thread