Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2014, 12:05 AM   #44561
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-28-2014, 12:21 AM   #44563
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting drowsy , I took some pain pills
Old 02-28-2014, 12:23 AM   #44565
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
on-the-job-hammer-drop?

Sore back made worse by shovelling the 16" of wet snow we got on the weekend
Old 02-28-2014, 12:27 AM   #44567
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What's snow?
Old 02-28-2014, 12:30 AM   #44568

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
What's snow?

It's like ground up ice
Old 02-28-2014, 12:32 AM   #44569

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
American BS thread

Quote:
I can't imagine having to deal with that shit...

Truck got around pretty good considering how shitty the conditions were , we had trees down all over the place , a couple greenhouse roofs collapsed , power was out for a bunch of people I know for 4 days
Old 02-28-2014, 12:38 AM   #44570
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hows the night going, old people?
stiff, sore... the usual
but not from snow or having to do any actual work. judo last night, jiu jitsu tonight.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:40 AM   #44572
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It's like ground up ice
So like what's in a sno cone
Old 02-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #44573
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck got around pretty good considering how shitty the conditions were , we had trees down all over the place , a couple greenhouse roofs collapsed , power was out for a bunch of people I know for 4 days
holy shit

and you guys have greenhouses? that's cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
stiff, sore... the usual
but not from snow or having to do any actual work. judo last night, jiu jitsu tonight.
I wish I had more time to get back into martial arts.

Quote:
I'm going to bed
Old 02-28-2014, 12:44 AM   #44574
I feel so Devo

Quote:
I'm going to bed
Night night
Old 02-28-2014, 12:56 AM   #44576
I feel so Devo

yeah, I was going every night before the new year and then work had to go and f**k with everything.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:58 AM   #44577
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah, I was going every night before the new year and then work had to go and f**k with everything.
I'm not supposed to engage in any contact sport because of my eye

but it's right there.....
Old 02-28-2014, 01:04 AM   #44578
I feel so Devo

Quote:
I'm not supposed to engage in any contact sport because of my eye

but it's right there.....
bummer
what the f is wrong with yous eye?
Old 02-28-2014, 01:05 AM   #44579

Quote:
bummer
what the f is wrong with yous eye?
long story short
decade of martial arts
getting punched in the face
cataract
eye surgery
botched
eye surgery x5

sad cody
Old 02-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #44580
I feel so Devo

that sucks

Products Discussed in this Thread