Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #45701
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #45702
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
She said she was getting her bicycle, and some guy came up to her, and started telling her to stop selling crack in the neighbourhood. Then she started telling him she loved him, because thats how you deal with people who are aggressive. Then she started going on about being god, and god is love.. etc etc. I just wanted to eat my souvlaki.
There is nothing I despise more than someone interrupting me when I am about to tear into my nosh. x2 for Greek.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #45704
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
hehehehe
Lol
Old 11-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #45705
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Shut up nerd
Old 11-25-2014, 10:47 PM   #45706
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
heh heh.... nerd fight

Products Discussed in this Thread