Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #45741
WCGFY
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gentleman's Sausage
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
His voice and speaking mannerisms just rub me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, there were some funny episodes (ugly baby) but the rest of it was just meh
So how do you feel about Gilbert Gottfried?
Old 03-03-2015, 01:59 PM   #45742
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/XkLqAlIETkA
Old 03-03-2015, 02:26 PM   #45743
WCGFY
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gentleman's Sausage
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
OMG you made my **** sopping wet!
Old 03-03-2015, 03:01 PM   #45744
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
OMG you made my **** sopping wet!
not that hard from what I've heard

I wish there was a youtube video of his lines in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

Is this Chevy Nova?
Old 03-03-2015, 06:49 PM   #45745
Space for sale
Jas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Who you think
Jas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't like Seinfeld
Blasphemy!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #45746
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Old 03-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #45747
Space for sale
Jas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shedJas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol
The dingo ate your baby!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:27 PM   #45748
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
The dingo ate your baby!
I AM AWARE!
Old 03-04-2015, 12:27 AM   #45750
Space for sale

Jas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
woah, you're back!
Hi!
Old 03-05-2015, 03:02 AM   #45751
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery

is being big the new 'in"?
Old 03-09-2015, 11:59 AM   #45752
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
fat people logic. In other news, my mom bought a GLK350... I wanna take it for a rip pretty bad.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #45753
I feel so Devo

http://youtu.be/vJMLJVha5sw
Old 03-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #45754
The Mountains are Calling and I Must Go
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
fat people logic. In other news, my mom bought a GLK350... I wanna take it for a rip pretty bad.
My friend just got a brand new one I wanna drive it pretty bad....... oh ya did I mention she is a senior in high school?

Products Discussed in this Thread