LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Old 10-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #46161
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
when I get home I'm swapping LBJ's and tie rods

why do things have to cost money?
could be worse... you could own a dodge
Old 10-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #46162
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Why are you doing the rods
Old 10-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #46163
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

because obamacare
and liberals
and muslims
and and and... hybrids and shit.
'MERICA!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #46164
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
could be worse... you could own a dodge
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Why are you doing the rods
my drivers side outer is shit

cant get an alignment, lots of wheel shake when jacked up
Old 10-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #46165
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
QFT

my drivers side outer is shit

cant get an alignment, lots of wheel shake when jacked up
If you didn't take it off road, you wouldn't have this issue. You should just give it that mean look instead.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #46166
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
If you didn't take it off road, you wouldn't have this issue. You should just give it that mean look instead.
it makes me sad

my CPA mother keeps lecturing me about wheeling now

"youre just going to break something again and have to pay to get it fixed"

and I can only
Old 10-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #46167
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it makes me sad

my CPA mother keeps lecturing me about wheeling now

"youre just going to break something again and have to pay to get it fixed"

and I can only
Old 10-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #46168

got a phone call from her the other day about some credit card stuff

she asked how I did on my last test

class average of 70.5%, I got an 82%

"why didn't you get an A? You gotta study more

your brother got an A in that class"

fuck
Old 10-31-2013, 09:46 PM   #46169

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

fuck
Look, it its all becoming too much for you, you can come over here and I'll adopt you so you can be an average cracker.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #46170

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Look, it its all becoming too much for you, you can come over here and I'll adopt you so you can be an average cracker.
....promise?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:02 PM   #46171

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
....promise?
Bring the coffee. All of it.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #46173
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and if I dont
Below average cracker.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #46174

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Below average cracker.
LOL
Old 11-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #46175
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

fuck
Move to Canada.. 80%+ = A --- Problem solved.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #46176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Move to Canada.. 80%+ = A --- Problem solved.
but....what.................poutine?
Old 11-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #46177
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
American BS thread-funny-canada-beaver-goose-emblem.jpg  
Old 11-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #46178

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
welcome back from ladyboy land!

looks like you and the lady had a fucking fantabulous time
Old 11-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #46179
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
It was a fantabulous and a half time!

Hey, not to be racist, but can you speak Japanese? I need someone to practice with.

Products Discussed in this Thread