Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

American BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #12741
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Boooooooooooooooo
Old 02-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #12742
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Boooooooooooooooo

I don't make that much money yet.

but that would make a BA offroad beast. I would just want the v6. Do a SAS swap.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #12743
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
I don't make that much money yet.

but that would make a BA offroad beast. I would just want the v6. Do a SAS swap.
4 bangin SAS would be way cooler
Old 02-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #12744

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/2855705708.html
Old 02-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #12745
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The yankee one was a PITA. I think it might be easier on the king cobra. Trying to keep that stripe straight and in the right place sucked.
did you do the stripe on top and bottom or only across the top?

i do top and bottom and that way on the king makes it way too thick, so i do just the cobra, that way if its three colors its still reversable. I use my thumb to hold it in place, then pull it down at the end to make it tight and straight
Old 02-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #12746
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

your killing me. now i want to go buy it
Old 02-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #12747
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
did you do the stripe on top and bottom or only across the top?

i do top and bottom and that way on the king makes it way too thick, so i do just the cobra, that way if its three colors its still reversable. I use my thumb to hold it in place, then pull it down at the end to make it tight and straight
I did it on both top and bottom. I probably didn't need to with the solid color and the 1 stripe but i did anyways. I think i need to get something to apply tension to the core and that would make it easier.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #12748
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I did it on both top and bottom. I probably didn't need to with the solid color and the 1 stripe but i did anyways. I think i need to get something to apply tension to the core and that would make it easier.
Oh yeah, i made a jig for mine, but i dont have a way to keep tension on the stripe, only the main part of the bracelet
Old 02-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #12749

Quote:
your killing me. now i want to go buy it
road trip!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #12750
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
road trip!
i wouldnt pay more than 3500 with that mileage
Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #12751
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
road trip!
not this week. maybe next year.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #12752
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wouldnt pay more than 3500 with that mileage
price is always negotiable. i would probably start the bidding at $3000
Old 02-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #12753

Quote:
not this week. maybe next year.
Damnit Krappy, I'm trying to live vicariously through your wallet
Old 02-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #12754
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:

i might have to sig that one
Old 02-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #12755

Quote:

i might have to sig that one
Old 02-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #12756
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my wallet ain't big enough for the 2 of us. It can barely contain me living vicariously thought it.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #12757

Quote:
my wallet ain't big enough for the 2 of us. It can barely contain me living vicariously thought it.
That's cuz ur out buying property instead of toys
Old 02-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #12758
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's cuz ur out buying property instead of toys
I need a place to store my toys. I don't have an oversized garage like you.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #12759

Quote:
I need a place to store my toys. I don't have an oversized garage like you.
My garage really is fantastic
Old 02-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #12760
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My garage really is fantastic
Imagine all the room you would have if you didn't have the boat in there. You could have a kegerator, and a couch.

Products Discussed in this Thread