Smart phone/ iPad app

Old 09-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
They call me unko
makikid808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kamaki
makikid808's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to makikid808
Smart phone/ iPad app

You know for how many people are one here don't you guys thing that someone could make Tacoma world a app for the smart phones. And not jus for a particular service to. Needs to be for anybody....version...AT&T....tmobile....sprint.... and all the above. Some should mak it so you could view the threads and post and make it easy enough for even a chimp to use. Should also make it with notifications sent to your phone so that you know when someone commented and you could be kept updated for a consistent conversation. What do you guys think. If anyone knows someone in that kind of industry could you jus throw that out there at them. Ohh and for sure to make that app a hit....needs to be free.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
It's called Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Or just use the TW mobile skin on your smartphone's browser
Old 09-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
there are several threads like this. and i have not seen it. it would have to be on ISO(iphone/ipad/ipod) and android. and with i phone i know it does not madder wether it is Verizon or AT&T because you get it from itunes. i have it on Verizon.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
It's called Tapatalk
i did not like it at all.
Quote:
Or just use the TW mobile skin on your smartphone's browser
have not used this. i just say no and look at it just like on my macbook pro. i see everything the same and can do the some.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Tapatalk FTW!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I am working on this problem... Trying to juggle it among work, school, running my own business, and everything else. I unfortunately will not be able to offer it for free though. I personally think that tapatalk is shit compared to even the mobile skin except that it allows you to quote and edit posts.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

I dont see the lack of a dedicated app a problem personally
Old 09-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I am working on this problem... Trying to juggle it among work, school, running my own business, and everything else. I unfortunately will not be able to offer it for free though. I personally think that tapatalk is shit compared to even the mobile skin except that it allows you to quote and edit posts.
i would not mind paying. to get an app. i just use safari on my iphone and op not to use mobile skin and i see it as i do on my MAC and can de everything i can on my mac. but i donít like how it likes to open a new page when i do a few thinks like look in my gallery for a pic.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont see the lack of a dedicated app a problem personally
It wouldn't be dedicated really. Would be a trial run with tw members at first though.... Wouldn't make sense financially ha.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i would not mind paying. to get an app. i just use safari on my iphone and op not to use mobile skin and i see it as i do on my MAC and can de everything i can on my mac. but i donít like how it likes to open a new page when i do a few thinks like look in my gallery for a pic.
what?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what?
I think that translates out to

"I wouldnt mind paying for an application. I choose not to use the mobile skin when I go on TW on my phone, so that I see it the same way I do on my computer. However, I dislike how TW opens multiple pages when I do things, like look at my gallery"
Old 09-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #14
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i would not mind paying to get an app. i just use safari on my iphone and opt not to use the mobile skin. i see it as i do on my MAC and can do everything i can on my mac (not totally true). but i don’t like how it likes to open a new page when i do a few things like look in my gallery for a pic.
Quote:
what?
That help? ^^^^^

I just started using tapatalk and like it, but it is still limited. And something I noticed today is there's no access to my pictures.

EDIT: D'oh, I'm slow.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
That help? ^^^^^

I just started using tapatalk and like it, but it is still limited. And something I noticed today is there's no access to my pictures.

EDIT: D'oh, I'm slow.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #16
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I think that translates out to

"I wouldnt mind paying for an application. I choose not to use the mobile skin when I go on TW on my phone, so that I see it the same way I do on my computer. However, I dislike how TW opens multiple pages when I do things, like look at my gallery"

I think there should be an app that translates all of his posts into comprehensible English.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #17
wes mantooth ô
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I just use the browser. Don't care much for the tapatalk app or the skin. Want the full awesomeness of tw.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I like Tapatalk for when I'm on my phone
Old 09-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #19
They call me unko
makikid808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kamaki
makikid808's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to makikid808
I jus got the tapatalk....sooo not worth the 3 bucks I jus spent for it. I coulda got a freakin air freshener for my truck. Thanks a lot tapatalk.......not
Old 09-26-2011, 11:39 PM   #20
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by makikid808 View Post
I jus got the tapatalk....sooo not worth the 3 bucks I jus spent for it. I coulda got a freakin air freshener for my truck. Thanks a lot tapatalk.......not
lol