Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

*The Adventure Races Thread*

Old 09-29-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
*The Adventure Races Thread*

I've been a runner for quite some time but recently I've gotten into these adventure type races. I classify them as pretty much anything not on a road or a track. Usually they involve some amount of mud and will even have obstacles out on the course.

I did Warrior Dash in April and I just did Jail Break a few weekends ago. I'm hooked!

Everyone on the site seems to be pretty active so I wanted to see who else does this kind of stuff too!

Here's a video of the Jailbreak race that I'd posted in the GoPro thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F9mJkDdH_o
Old 09-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I recently heard about this one. Sounds fun! Zombies out on the course trying to steal your health flags

http://runforyourlives.com/