Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Begging dad for a tinker project

Old 06-15-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
Banned
Audible is on a distinguished road
Audible's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Begging dad for a tinker project

My father-in-law has a 1975 Mercedez 450SLC that he is trying to sell, but it is a very select market for these cars. They are not very valuable and people who buy them are ethier in love with the model or looking for an affordable German coupe.

He has had no luck with Ebay and even Craig's List at below market pricing...so...I'm tying to get him to let me use it over the summer or until it sells...maybe even polish it up a bit in the process, making it even more appealing. I love my Taco, but there is only so much you can do to it before you get board. This is somthing I can tinker with all summer.

Not sure he'll go for my idea, but woth a shot. Wish me luck
Old 06-15-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
It's always fun to play with a new toy, but get bored with your taco? i don't think so! Good luck with your project!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I love German cars, but only the old ones. What is he asking for the Benz? what kind of shape is it in?