Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tailgating at the Sprint Store for the new iPhone!!!

Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #1
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgating at the Sprint Store for the new iPhone!!!

Im tailgating at the sprint store with the taco!!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Why? if you preordered it online they would have shipped it to your house today...
Old 10-14-2011, 06:19 AM   #3
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
maybe he likes tailgating
Old 10-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgating/Camping out can be fun....except when you do it in December like I did back in 2005.

We camped in a BJ's wholesale club parking lot from 9:00pm until 8:00am the next morning to buy the XBOX 360 when it first came out. It was COLD that night. We started a fire in one of the metal trash cans in the parking lot to keep warm. We bribed some little kids to hold our place in line then slept in my buddy's chevy duramax all night and left the engine running haha. Gotta love a deisel. Got home at 8:30am and listed it on ebay. Woke up at noon to see it had already sold for twice what I paid for it and the money was already in my paypal account
Old 10-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #5
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Now that's MY way of doing things! Last week a lady at work came to me and asked if I knew anyone that wanted a TomTom for free because she wasn't using it. I said Sure, I'll take it. I already have a GPS, so onto eBay it went. Sold for $45.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
well i tried pre ordering it but their website was having problems. and on top of that i wanted the 16gb, and that sold out in like 20 hours. so tailgating it was lol
Old 10-14-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah...I'm camped out on my couch...Waiting for the FEDEX guy to knock. Much nicer than sleeping on a sidewalk or whatever.
Yeah, but it does smell like vomit, like the sidewalk?
Old 10-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
No...Not really. Altho my dogs do smell. Totally bath time for them.
Mine too. Bulldogs create quite an odor, especially when they roll over in their sleep and blast one.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
hijack:

when is sprint going to dump Nextel and expand their 3g network? I've been waiting forever!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #12
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
hijack:

when is sprint going to dump Nextel and expand their 3g network? I've been waiting forever!
Never, Someone needs to stick a fork in that company. They've been dying for years.

They don't have the capital to invest in network expansion.

Also why expand 3g when 4g LTE is now on the market?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #13
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
they're supposed to have all Nextel dead by 2013-2014 and Sprint 3G everywhere there was Nextel, which is just about everywhere in Michigan.

as for the 4G I'd assume it's more expensive than 3G I don't know. I'm running 1G nextel still as it's the only thing that works at my house.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I am more of a Droid guy. I troll daily on my HTC Evo. What is so great about Iphones?
Camping out for the newest model.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #15
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am more of a Droid guy. I troll daily on my HTC Evo. What is so great about Iphones?
^
Old 10-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #16
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
same here like my droid...smaller than the iphone too does the same imo
Old 10-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I enjoy camping just as much as the next guy as a matter of fact I have cabins for the weekend in Eagles nest, NM but for a phone?
did I forget to use the sarcasm font?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #18
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I enjoy camping just as much as the next guy as a matter of fact I have cabins for the weekend in Eagles nest, NM but for a phone?
The day I become so dependent on the newest technology that I have to camp outside of a store to get it...I will be jumping off the roof of that store to eliminate the need to ever do it again.

For those of you that enjoy it, rock on!

Fink
Old 10-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ios-droid.html

Fink
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that you did

Better go head first if the building is only one story tall.
Sorry about that.