Notices

A missed connection...

Old 10-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
jrgroucho is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jrgroucho's Tacoma Gallery
A missed connection...

Me: BSP second gen. Tacoma five lugger.

You: Maroon Tundra first gen. You gave me a thumbs up today around 11:30 on Geddes Road. I gave you a hand wave, but I may have been too late. I'm sorry you seemed like a cool guy.

To be serious though, I did feel bad I may not have reacted in time, living 45 miles outside of Detroit, I see another Toyota truck about once every two weeks. I get excited every time I do. This was the first time I ever got a reaction from one.

Does anybody else get excited to see other Toyotas or is it just us so close to the Motor City?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Toyotas, espically trucks are a dime a dozen around here. So, no i dont get excited lok
Old 10-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgroucho View Post
Me: BSP second gen. Tacoma five lugger.

You: Maroon Tundra first gen. You gave me a thumbs up today around 11:30 on Geddes Road. I gave you a hand wave, but I may have been too late. I'm sorry you seemed like a cool guy.

To be serious though, I did feel bad I may not have reacted in time, living 45 miles outside of Detroit, I see another Toyota truck about once every two weeks. I get excited every time I do. This was the first time I ever got a reaction from one.

Does anybody else get excited to see other Toyotas or is it just us so close to the Motor City?
Ah no worries, even if he didnt see you, you guys will probably pass again
Old 10-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
"Missed connection"?

oh my.

Me spiders senses has bromance ringin' in me ears...
Old 10-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i miss rollin in my dads jeep for 2 reasons- stick shift, and the jeep wave
Old 10-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I'm lost, is that what happened or what you wished would have happened as they wrapped their giant muscly arms around you dipping you into a graceful kiss?

Sorry, I actually have taken note that it seems there are more foreign cars (especially Toyotas) on the road than domestic in my area, so I don't get this feeling (I do wave to my Tacoma bretheren occassionally if they are modded out)
Old 10-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #8
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I only get excited when I see my own Toyota.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I only get excited when I see my own Toyota.
and chevy taho's apparently...
Old 10-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
and chevy taho's apparently...
No that was a fleeting moment. That truck was yummy but I loves me my babytruck.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No that was a fleeting moment. That truck was yummy.
ok ok, just don't let it happen again
Old 10-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #13

I think it was YOU that sorta slapped some sense into me. For that, I thank you.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #14
braaap

Quote:
I think it was YOU that sorta slapped some sense into me. For that, I thank you.
lol you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
you gotta do what you gotta do