Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Exotic Animals on the Loose in Ohio

Old 10-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #81
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
this is the first I heard of this. I think I saw a movie like this once. I think that just going and shooting everything was a bit overkill(no pun intended). Sure these are big bad animals, guess what Here I got coyotes, bears, and moose to deal with. people have dangerous animals everywhere. People just get too scared too easily, they see Jaws and think all sharks are dangerous, guess what you are more likely to get struck by lightning. these aren't Monsters they are animals. Some animals need to be shot I know, I am also looking into getting a gun to protect myself from an animal attacking me. I personally would love to be close to an animal like a tiger or lion or bear in captivity. To be honest I think I am more scared of my housecat than a bear.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #82
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
by the way did they ever get the primate?
Old 10-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #83
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
by the way did they ever get the primate?
they sheriff said a tiger or lion ate it earlier on...they couldnt account for it but it turned up in the belly of one of the big cats
Old 11-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #84
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
It just seems like, after everything that happened, the animals should be taken somewhere else. And left in the care of professionals.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #85
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Uh yea, agreed with that. Ohio should make some huge changes to their laws.