Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Has anyone heard about Deryl Dedmond of Brandon MS?

Old 10-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone heard about Deryl Dedmond of Brandon MS?

This was actually a good buddy of mine. I used to hunt, fish, and sit around the bon fire with this fella on the weekends. Back in June, he ran over a black man in downtown Jackson, MS. The fact that they made it into a racial crime really pisses me off. He might not have been the biggest fan of black people but I know good and well he didnt go to Jackson to kill anyone. He didnt have it in him to do anything stupid like that. Has anyone heard about this?
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
No, but you got me curious. The Hotel owner probably wasn't the best witness for your friend.

News Report
Old 10-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly what I was thinking, same goes for the the people on the street that witnessed it. It shows on the Parking lot camera that Deryl hit him in his truck but if you pay close attention, you will see the guy walking down the sidewalk. I honestly think he didnt see him.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have enough info to form an educated opinion but I did notice in the video the truck seems to hop off the curb as it hits the man.

I could read the news all day but most of it's biased in one way or another. I hope the truth comes out in the end.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
This was actually a good buddy of mine. I used to hunt, fish, and sit around the bon fire with this fella on the weekends. Back in June, he ran over a black man in downtown Jackson, MS. The fact that they made it into a racial crime really pisses me off. He might not have been the biggest fan of black people but I know good and well he didnt go to Jackson to kill anyone. He didnt have it in him to do anything stupid like that. Has anyone heard about this?
Not looking good for your good buddy. "Not the biggest fan of black people"? Maybe you should be a character witness.

He went to "Mess with some people" and took it a lot further. So he helped beat the shit out of the guy, but accidently ran him over?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_922357.html

http://www.wapt.com/r/28422239/detail.html

Or was it to "fuck with some *******"?

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/..._white_tee.php
Old 10-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Watching the video I have to say the evidence shows he is guilty.See him pull forward and run him right over.Sorry.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
did hear about this a while back. not sure wat to think with the beating b4 being run over but no matter, i hope the truth comes out, watever it may be
Old 10-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Exactly what I was thinking, same goes for the the people on the street that witnessed it. It shows on the Parking lot camera that Deryl hit him in his truck but if you pay close attention, you will see the guy walking down the sidewalk. I honestly think he didnt see him.
Sooo...what was your "friend" doing driving on the sidewalk?