Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you eat for breakfast

View Poll Results: what do you eat for breakfast?
Cereal (pencil shavings) 22 43.14%
Eggs 29 56.86%
Pancakes or waffles 13 25.49%
Sausage or bacon 19 37.25%
Breakfast sucks and is disgusting 4 7.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #41
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
somebody posted a video of it
Old 10-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #42
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You can be my friend. But get your own damn bacon.
Thanks, one of my dad's co-worker's son has started an organic farm and a store to sell his products so we get bacon that isn't but 2-3 days past slaughter. I have him cut it 1/4 inch thick for me and about 6 inches long. My mom makes my breakfast for me in the mornings, for some reason she can get up at 5am without an alarm clock, and cooks me 3 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of sausage(round half inch thick and 2 inches around), a bacon sausage bell pepper and cheese omlet with 5 eggs and a cup of coffee when it's cold or a glass of fresh un-homogenized un-pasteurized milk when it's not. She spoils me but I can't help but love her.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #43
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
damn i was about to post that.

for me it's either..

2 peices of fried bologna with cheese and 2 fried eggs on toasted bread, with a little montreal steak seasoning lightly sprinkled on the eggs. peach cup and a cosmic brownie little debbie. will hold me till 4p.m.

OR, 5 pieces of french toast.

and always a few cups of black coffee
Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #44
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Thanks, on of my dad's co-worker's son has started an organic farm and a store to sell his products so we get bacon that isn't but 2-3 days past slaughter. I have him cut it 1/4 inch thick for me and about 6 inches long. My mom makes my breakfast for me in the mornings, for some reason she can get up at 5am without an alarm clock, and cooks me 3 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of sausage(round half inch thick and 2 inches around), a bacon sausage bell pepper and cheese omlet with 5 eggs and a cup of coffee when it's cold or a glass of fresh un-homogenized un-pasteurized milk when it's not. She spoils me but I can't help but love her.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...look-like.html

Old 10-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #45
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
the other morning i got adventurous and made deep fried french toast. was very tasty.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #46
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
lol No I'd be working out twice as hard as I do now if I started getting anywhere close to that. I burn it all off at the gym a few hours later.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #47
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, on of my dad's co-worker's son has started an organic farm and a store to sell his products so we get bacon that isn't but 2-3 days past slaughter. I have him cut it 1/4 inch thick for me and about 6 inches long. My mom makes my breakfast for me in the mornings, for some reason she can get up at 5am without an alarm clock, and cooks me 3 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of sausage(round half inch thick and 2 inches around), a bacon sausage bell pepper and cheese omlet with 5 eggs and a cup of coffee when it's cold or a glass of fresh un-homogenized un-pasteurized milk when it's not. She spoils me but I can't help but love her.
Holy fuck
Old 10-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #48
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, one of my dad's co-worker's son has started an organic farm and a store to sell his products so we get bacon that isn't but 2-3 days past slaughter. I have him cut it 1/4 inch thick for me and about 6 inches long. My mom makes my breakfast for me in the mornings, for some reason she can get up at 5am without an alarm clock, and cooks me 3 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of sausage(round half inch thick and 2 inches around), a bacon sausage bell pepper and cheese omlet with 5 eggs and a cup of coffee when it's cold or a glass of fresh un-homogenized un-pasteurized milk when it's not. She spoils me but I can't help but love her.

super duper jelly
Old 10-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #49
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
meatloaf omelet with cheddar, crispy onions, smoked chipolte glaze
Old 10-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #50
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
glass of oj, 2 cups of coffee, banana, yogurt, piece of toast with jelly
Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #51
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Black coffee.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #52
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Why is there no Toast option on the poll?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #53
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Black Coffee and a donut.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #54
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
coffee or nothing. trying to force myself to eat in the mornings to gain weight
That might actually cause you to lose weight or have no effect at all. Breakfast is the jump start for your metabolism in the morning. Most studies show that people who eat breakfast tend to have more active metabolisms than people who don't.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #55
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Omlets, Pancakes, Cereal, Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuits. It doesn't matter what I eat, as long as I eat something.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #56
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
That might actually cause you to lose weight or have no effect at all. Breakfast is the jump start for your metabolism in the morning. Most studies show that people who eat breakfast tend to have more active metabolisms than people who don't.
This!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #57
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Why is there no Toast option on the poll?
Forgot, just include that with waffles/pancakes
Old 10-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #59
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
usually eggs. This morning I had a 3 egg ham,onion,red pepper, cheese omelet with toast and coffee. I usually will scramble up some eggs and have them with bacon. In a rush I like to stop and grab a Tim hortons Breakfast sandwich on biscuit and large double double.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #60
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Well, this morning I had a bagel, eggs and coffee.