LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What do you eat for breakfast

View Poll Results: what do you eat for breakfast?
Cereal (pencil shavings) 22 43.14%
Eggs 29 56.86%
Pancakes or waffles 13 25.49%
Sausage or bacon 19 37.25%
Breakfast sucks and is disgusting 4 7.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #61
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
That might actually cause you to lose weight or have no effect at all. Breakfast is the jump start for your metabolism in the morning. Most studies show that people who eat breakfast tend to have more active metabolisms than people who don't.
However you forgot to mention that it's healthier to eat breakfast and have your metabolism jump start than miss it and be a fat lazy bastard.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #62
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
a bowl of nails.. without any milk
Old 10-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #63
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I'm typically not a big breakfast eater, and usually don't eat it at all. On a weekend if I'm up I'll have pancakes or french toast with bacon or sausage. Although I could just eat a plate of bacon and be content. Once a week I usually stop for a sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown from McDonalds on the way to the office. Or I'll take some bagels in.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #64
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Apple and Banana. Every morning for close to 20yr. Other stuff too, depends on the day.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #65
diabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
diabetic91's Tacoma Gallery
nails
Old 11-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #66
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Protein smoothie:
almond milk
fresh fruit
protein powder
liquid multi-vitamin
ice
Old 11-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #67
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
See if anyone knows what this is from:
Rotten egg and burnt toast because I have a tapeworm and that is good enough for him.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #68
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
how is that almond milk?
Not bad. It tastes like almonds We generally get the Original or Unsweetened to help with our new health plan. There's sweeter and flavored ones that are probably better for just drinking. I haven't really had much of it straight up, since I normally have it mixed with the smoothies or other things I use it to cook with.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #69
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Black coffee and ciggies, 'cept for Sundays when I brunch it at the local pub.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #70
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
pop tarts, oat meal, or a bacon egg and cheese biscuit with extra bacon oh and a big ass mug of black coffee
Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 AM   #72
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
i hate breakfast, i cannot eat as soon as i wake up
Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 AM   #73
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Wake up, get ready, and head out to my work, called Ernies sports deli in orem utah. and get the breakfast sandwich. (2 eggs,a strip of bacon with a sausage patty and ham and cheese, on a buttered kaiser with salt and pepper) YUMM
Old 11-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #74
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Protein shake