Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Wife/Girlfriend terrible with Finances??

Old 10-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Wife/Girlfriend terrible with Finances??

Anyone have any problems like this?? I pay for all our bills now, which is fine. Because she is only working like 30hrs a week and finishing her bachelors. But seems like whenever I turn around shes asking for money, yet she doesnt have any bills
Old 10-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
make her start a nude pic site, done and done.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
hmmm very tempting, considering she just got a NEW macbook pro...
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Easier said than done? This could be a viable option...
Old 10-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
if a random dumb ho in hemet can do it, anyone can lol
Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmm...

Might have to have my girlfriend research that.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
$enior M3MB3R

Unfortunately I'd rather go broke then have random dudes jerkin off to pictures of her.. Guess I better put the Tacoma up for sale to deal with her shit
Old 10-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #9
$enior M3MB3R

haha I was kidding about the truck... Its almost paid off! I know exactly what she spends it on!....Jeans,jeans, stupid shit, jeans, a macbook pro, jeans, more clothes. Unfortunately every time I bring up money somehow I'm the bad guy..
Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 AM   #10
$enior M3MB3R

and no she can't cook... shit I just folded laundry and did the dishes while she sat on the couch..But since I didnt work today and she did(I had class) It's my responsibility to do that shit...
Old 10-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #11
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
eff that. she needs to pull her own weight or kick rocks.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #12
$enior M3MB3R

I just can't understand how someone can go through there day without thinking of her finances or anything. The pathetic thing is shes a freaking accounting major...uhh... The sad thing is I just recieved my relentless rear bumper yesterday(paid for it 6 months ago) and if i say something now about spending money she'll come back with saying that I spend too much on my truck haha
Old 10-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
have you tried......

Talking to her about not spending as much, because of the strain it puts on you?
Old 10-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #14
$enior M3MB3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Dude, Ive thrown and demolished 6 foot mahogany tables, split solid wood front doors with my fist, made swiss cheese out of interior doors and destroyed door frames by hand over less..........my celica was pretty trashed by hand too. I wont even get into how many walls have been trashed.

My girl was young at the time............so I "guess" she had an excuse, but it obviously didnt sit well.

ur a patient MOFO!
She wasn't always like this!! She used to be good with her money(better than me), but then she decided to work less hours and when she didnt have money she would use her credit card..(I didnt know about this till recently when I checked our credit scores and saw how much she owed) then she goes and put this macbook on her credit card.. I guess I was just taught better about credit card.. if you dont have the money to pay it off at that moment then you dont need it..
Old 10-28-2011, 12:58 AM   #15
$enior M3MB3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
lets go back up to post #11

haha I was kidding about the truck... Its almost paid off! I know exactly what she spends it on!....Jeans,jeans, stupid shit, jeans, a macbook pro, jeans, more clothes. Unfortunately every time I bring up money somehow I'm the bad guy..
Old 10-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #16
$enior M3MB3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
go outside....................kill the power, then LOCK the fuse panel box and drive away.

She may respect u paying the bills.....
haha very doubtful. she'd just sit there on her computer and use the neighbors internet
Old 10-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #18
$enior M3MB3R

since were engaged she unfortunately believes its now our money, and for the most part i've been ok with it. But shes gotten to the point where it's like you have to be kidding me..
Old 10-28-2011, 01:07 AM   #19
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I feel the only appropriate thing to do here, is post up nudes of her, and we'll tell you if she should make the site.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #20
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery