Notices

Super Hero BS Thread

View Poll Results: who do you prefer Marvel Or Dc characters
Marvel 16 76.19%
DC 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #201
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
peter parker died!
damn!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #202
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
peter parker died!
damn!
"Died" nobody ever dies in comics
Old 06-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #203
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X2YX...layer_embedded

Also Deadpool kills Deadpool comes out next week
Old 06-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #204
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Just got in Secret Wars #8 (first appearance of black spidey). Also picked up Secret Wars #1, would like to get all 12 eventually.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Just got in Secret Wars #8 (first appearance of black spidey). Also picked up Secret Wars #1, would like to get all 12 eventually.
I finally got Injustice
Old 08-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #206
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Am i the only one totally fucking stoked about the new dark world thor... all my wallpapers are of it... Fuck i cant wait.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #207

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvJ9FTgZbM
Old 11-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #208
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME

better than all three Punisher movies IMO

http://youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
Old 11-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #209

Forgot to add these photos, my local shop went up to the NY Comic Con. They got my Iron Man #128 signed by Stan Lee
Old 12-05-2013, 08:26 AM   #210

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74#t=143
Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #211
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I'm impatiently waiting to get off work so I can watch this at home. only 6 1/2 hours to go...
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #212
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
favorite hero = jim raynor
Old 07-31-2014, 01:44 PM   #213
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else seen this on the net? i thought it looked pretty kool

Deadpool movie leaked?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...K619VBj5OYQ5LQ

Old 07-31-2014, 07:12 PM   #214

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
Anyone else seen this on the net? i thought it looked pretty kool

Deadpool movie leaked?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...K619VBj5OYQ5LQ

I watched it the other night when it came out. It's just a test footage for something that can be at some point...I'm hoping that this test footage or what can be will be a huge hit and cause someone to take on the production of a Deadpool movie. However, it'll have to rated R just for the fact of who he is and how he is. I heard there was a script out there somewhere for a Deadpool movie but no one would pick it up or Marvel wouldn't sign off on it because it was going to be rated R. I haven't really looked into it much lately though.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:33 PM   #215
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
AWESOME

better than all three Punisher movies IMO

http://youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
X2 much better
Old 07-31-2014, 08:40 PM   #216
ZoMbiE aLeRt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I watched it the other night when it came out. It's just a test footage for something that can be at some point...I'm hoping that this test footage or what can be will be a huge hit and cause someone to take on the production of a Deadpool movie. However, it'll have to rated R just for the fact of who he is and how he is. I heard there was a script out there somewhere for a Deadpool movie but no one would pick it up or Marvel wouldn't sign off on it because it was going to be rated R. I haven't really looked into it much lately though.
Yup I knew it was a test footage. Looks kool though. Yeah I thought about that being Rated R too, Disney has Marvel now so I thought about rated R thing. This guy was dress as DeadPool on ComicCon what I seen from a video looks like it when well , so yeah hope someone would pick up on it, would be badass.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #217

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
Yup I knew it was a test footage. Looks kool though. Yeah I thought about that being Rated R too, Disney has Marvel now so I thought about rated R thing. This guy was dress as DeadPool on ComicCon what I seen from a video looks like it when well , so yeah hope someone would pick up on it, would be badass.
Rob Liefield announced that Deadpool will be PG-13. He said they'll still be able to portray him like in the comics with that rating. His reference was the Wolverine movie. With all the stabbing and impaling it was still a PG-13 movie. I think it can be done right with a PG-13 rating. It worked for The Wolverine.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #218
ZoMbiE aLeRt

Leave this here since it pretty much dead in here