Notices

Super Hero BS Thread

View Poll Results: who do you prefer Marvel Or Dc characters
Marvel 16 76.19%
DC 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Death Technician
NFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Cpl / Second Battalion / Princes Patrica Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI)
Name: Nick
NFK's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NFK
Super Hero BS Thread

hey guys i just wanted to make this to see if there is anyone out there that is.. into/like/or know about Comics

diccus new movies, who you like, favs or story lines and or even cartoons that u watch or watch with your kids

yeah i know this is kinda Nerd Geek but ill admit i have a bit of nerd in me

so ask any questions im preety sure i can answer them or feel free to post art, movie clips or questions
Old 10-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a super hero! Let's BS!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I have original Star Wars figures still sealed in their packages
Old 10-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #5
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Also, the only heroes that ever mattered were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And THAT is a scientific fact.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFK View Post
i saw the new spider man movie trailer

its seems there going on a image like they did with the dark night more dark imagery

its going to be back at the beging but it looks really good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NIep_5sdnQ
im super confused here. this looks exactly like the first spiderman with another guy playing peter parker and its in russian.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
on a different note, i might be able to be in iron man 3. . . and i think im just gonna leave it there to keep you all curious.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Huge comic book nerd here. But I don't get down to the store a lot anymore.
Asking me to choose between Marvel and DC is like asking someone to choose between children. But I went with Marvel because of the Hulk.

All I want to know is, who is the bad guy in the new Spider-Man?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
Death Technician
NFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shedNFK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Cpl / Second Battalion / Princes Patrica Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI)
NFK's Tacoma Gallery
avengers earth's mightiest heroes season 2 is coming out soon

if you have not seen season one here it is for you, there is 26eps

with 20 micro intro eps, just use tool bar on the side to see the next one or typ it in the search

watch the micros first to see the history

micro eps 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7kO7J3ua9c

here is season 1 eps 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvkAPIc9m0
Old 10-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #19
Death Technician

NFK's Tacoma Gallery
The Ultimate Avengers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_uzu...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBc3U...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrDi...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zG9a...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svtKI...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmTV...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww-tf...eature=related
Old 10-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #20
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
X men first class!