Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Halloween...

Old 10-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #21
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
lol that's cool. she did a good job
Old 10-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #22
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Im building a stalkabout it will be 10.5 feet tall you wear it like a puppet, pvc pipe and a backpacking frame

here is the frame build

it is a pumpkin reaper the eyes have 3 watt leds that are on the hand controls i plan to walk up and down our street and skalk people
12 yards of tweed
3 yards of black translucent material
3 yards of ripped looking material
3 yards of black cheese cloth
plastic chain
foam head
latex mask and hands
and about 20 hours of work!!

Old 10-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #23
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Im building a stalkabout it will be 10.5 feet tall you wear it like a puppet, pvc pipe and a backpacking frame

here is the frame build

it is a pumpkin reaper the eyes have 3 watt leds that are on the hand controls i plan to walk up and down our street and skalk people
12 yards of tweed
plastic chain
foam head
latex mask and hands

Now that is cool.......... NICE JOB
Old 10-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #24
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
sure, why not?! haha

Wooohooo! She said yes guys! We will stay in Cali though, getting a little cold in Kentucky!
Old 10-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #25
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Wooohooo! She said yes guys! We will stay in Cali though, getting a little cold in Kentucky!
thank goodness! I don't do cold weather lol
Old 10-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #26
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
People still dress up for Halloween?
Old 10-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I played an asshole dressed as a cop...and subsequently shut down several loud parties in my apartment complex

Old 10-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yes in my own complex

I don't live in a college community for a reason...because those of us who live here like our quiet community

when I can hear your party from 3 buildings over, and no one is outside...at midnight...without music...thats too loud

I put on a department polo shirt, badge, gun, cuffs and tac pants and told them to be quiet

They were less than thrilled but I didn't write them the $1000 ticket they couldve gotten
Old 10-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #30
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
partys man
I'm not cool enough for partys. I'm going to dress up as a mechanic and tear down my 22RE for a rebuild tomorrow night...
Old 10-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

you damn right but thats enough of that

i enjoy the pics of everyones costumes
Old 10-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #32
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
halloween is over..Tomorrow is the parade here, then its on to thanksgiving!

And I dressed as a redneck?..Me and a buddy did some work on my bike tonight, and I had to test drive it. Chucks,flannel and a face mask on(its 40 degrees), riding down the street people were looking..haha
Old 10-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

thanksgiving! now that's my kinda party!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #34

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
halloween is over..Tomorrow is the parade here, then its on to thanksgiving!

And I dressed as a redneck?..Me and a buddy did some work on my bike tonight, and I had to test drive it. Chucks,flannel and a face mask on(its 40 degrees), riding down the street people were looking..haha
haha great "costume"!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #35
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Done

Old 10-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #36

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done

that's badass!!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #37
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

here is the frame build

12 yards of tweed
plastic chain
foam head
latex mask and hands

Super cool & very creative costume.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #38
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done

That is sweet bro
Old 10-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #39
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i need to think of something by tomorrow. figures i have to work tomorrow night but we are supposed to dress up. IDEAS!?
Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #40
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.. I wish I had My camera for the parties the last two nights...

4 parties, 2 nights, lots of good costumes. mostly the girls though.

college rules.