Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Halloween...

Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #41
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
i need to think of something by tomorrow. figures i have to work tomorrow night but we are supposed to dress up. IDEAS!?
Throw ya a bloody white t-shirt on, glue some small cereal boxes on the front and call yourself a cereal killer
Old 10-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #42
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
i need to think of something by tomorrow. figures i have to work tomorrow night but we are supposed to dress up. IDEAS!?
paint "go ceiling!" on your chest, and on your face.

you are now a ceiling fan.

ZING!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #43
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
paint "go ceiling!" on your chest, and on your face.

you are now a ceiling fan.

ZING!
pretty clever!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #44
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Throw ya a bloody white t-shirt on, glue some small cereal boxes on the front and call yourself a cereal killer
i can't do that twice in 2 years lol
Old 10-30-2011, 08:03 PM   #45
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
nice costume op, i didnt get to go to the Halloween party this year but i wouldve been a banana not very clever but it still kinda looks funny i guess
Old 10-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #46
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Damn.. I wish I had My camera for the parties the last two nights...

4 parties, 2 nights, lots of good costumes. mostly the girls though.

college rules.
agreed, nothing better then a bunch of skimpy costumes lol
Old 10-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #47
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine last year and the year before..

Alan from the Hangover (no i didn't edit the text on the picture)

Massive Fro 70's player

Old 10-30-2011, 08:12 PM   #48
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Done

Definitely BADASS!
Old 10-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #49
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
nice costume op, i didnt get to go to the Halloween party this year but i wouldve been a banana not very clever but it still kinda looks funny i guess
haha that would've been funny
Old 10-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #50
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I played an asshole dressed as a cop...and subsequently shut down several loud parties in my apartment complex

HAHA you should come by my neighbors apt and tell them to shut the hell up.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
haha that would've been funny
lol yea and nice truck...wish there were more girls like you where i live
theres a few and they all have that sticker on their truck that says this isnt my bf/dads truck in huge pink letters
Old 10-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #52
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol yea and nice truck...wish there were more girls like you where i live
theres a few and they all have that sticker on their truck that says this isnt my bf/dads truck in huge pink letters
omg are you serious? haha that's a little ridiculous.. lol
Old 10-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #53
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Careful, your gonna excite the poor boy

This is my friends costume:
How far does the blue paint go
Old 10-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #54
Quote:
omg are you serious? haha that's a little ridiculous.. lol
yea i know but anyways back to Halloween
was thinking of getting this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdgU...eature=related

life of the party! or just a guy who is obsessed
Old 10-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #55
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and my sister was a 1920's Fapper!
Giggity giggity..all right!!

I fixed the description..

Old 10-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #56
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Done

Bad ass, great work.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #57
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i know but anyways back to Halloween
was thinking of getting this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdgU...eature=related

life of the party! or just a guy who is obsessed
Thats was pretty sweat!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Thats was pretty sweat!
yea i looked it up when they came out and the costume only cos...oh, just $500
Old 11-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #59
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Everyone
I need help can you please LIKE my picture on this link I entered a costume contest and other guys are posting to get the likes up kinda rude so if you cant beat them the legit way join them!!! I spent a ton of time building this thing!!

the contest ends 11-4-2011

http://www.facebook.com/timwimmer#!/photo.php?fbid=296315520387846&set=a.2963150037212 31.79505.116506625035404&type=1&theater
Old 11-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #60
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
that thing is sweet...put that post in tw live youll get a ton of hits there
thanks i just did