Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Ever Black Out from Anger?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #21
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
being older and married I'll tell you what everyone else is thinking and what is to be most likely the honest truth that made you black out. She broke up with you after you left so she wouldn't feel guilty about hooking up with dudes at the house you were paying for. If other dudes are buying her drinks and it doesnt bother her that you're there it just means she's a 'user' and only thinks about her own immediate needs. I would find out what kind of sh*t she was up to from her friends ( girls always rat on each other ) than talk to the home owner and tell him that you don't need the house anymore. Find yourself a new place and tell the girl to get the fawwwk out the house. She wont and put up a whole "i love you" deal and you walk. The homeowner will show up one day and kick her ass out.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #22
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
or maybe this guy needs to just grow up a bit he is acting like a fucking cave man.

btw i forgot to mention in my first post did he bother to check the guy out to make sure he like didn't mangle him for life?

usually when you get into a fist fight and your hands are dripping blood someones face is going to be pretty mangled. if this guy just hopped in his taco and drove home drunk he needs to go to jail and learn a hard lesson.

i'm not sure how old the op is but, in his avatar he looks to be at least of age to know right from wrong. it does not impress anyone to claim on the internet that you beat someone unconscious then drove home drunk.

edit:ibtl
Old 10-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ I understand what your saying Hans and I agree with most of what you said but I dont think hes trying to blab about being a bad ass or anything. Sounds more like hes looking for some advice and it does sound like he feels bad for what he did. Not saying any of that was okay though but you know what I mean.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #24
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

idk dude i don't particularly like hearing stories like this.

the op could have and probably did really hurt the other guy involved. then he drove under the influence and this is because what some guy bought his girlfriend a drink guy's come up to my wife all the time she is cute i understand that.

i mean shit thats one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. i don't go fucking nut's and beat them to a bloody pulp because they hit on my wife lol. if one guy in particular kept disrespecting him and getting rude with his lady or some shit i could buy the fist fight part at least.

sounds to me like the op had a bad night got his feelings hurt then took it out on some unsuspecting dude at a bar because he bought his girl a drink. sounds very immature to me and i'm struggling to figure out what advice any of us can actually give him? besides telling him to grow up and act in accordance with the law.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:14 AM   #25
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
op, you should try weed, seriously.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #26
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Yeah I hear what your saying but I think there needs to be more to the story then he is telling us to actually pass judgement on him. I understand what your saying about fighting and the drunk driving part. I think he just wants advice about the girl situation more then anything else which I said to get rid of her.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #27
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't agree with Razorecko more. She's young, she's selfish. She may grow out of it, she may not. She's not worth the time to find out. Separate any and all ties that bind. There's a certain kind of women who can handle a relationship with somone who's occupation takes them away from home for long stretches of time. They are generally not found hanging out at the club every weekend.

And although I may not agree with the tone of the Stunt Man's post, I certainly agree with his message. You have two problems. There's the you part where you've proven that you are capable of a violent, blacked out drunken rage and then there's the girl part. The girl part is easy to solve.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #28

and i said to make a choice. either leave her like a grown up and live with his decision. or to find another line of work where he is home more so he can have a life with her.

there is not really much to be said here. stay with her or break up stop crying about it and stop acting like a caveman.

everybody has rough times and everybody has women break their harts into a million pieces but, thats no excuse to act mental.

it sounds like he cares for this girl why not just find another job. lolz it's that simple or he can watch her drift further away and if he keeps this shit up he will end up in prison if he isn't already on his way.

sure i guess my advice was tough but, i didn't know how else to respond to something like this. i can't be alone in thinking this guy needs to grow up. i did not mean to judge him sorry if it came across that way op but, my advice stands. i'm passing along a friendly reminder that this behavior is not acceptable period.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #30
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
The room starts spinning, I black out. Come to outside the bar, standing over one of the guys who was trying to pick her up. Hands are bloody, and a window is shattered outside the bar.
Glad to hear you are gonna lay off the booze. Sounds like it could be a catalyst for your anger problems.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:11 AM   #31
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Blow up dolls are the way to go. They dont cheat on you, dont bitch, you can slap em around when you get angry and not get in trouble or a restraining order.
Only downside is they dont make you sammiches
Old 10-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #32
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
^this smoke it and relax

not that i engage in such behavior...
lol
Old 10-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #33
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
never blacked out from anger, but I tried taking a #2 while drunk and blacked out from pushing.
LMAO!! WTF!! Are You serious! Funniest shit Evar!!,
Old 10-31-2011, 11:39 AM   #34
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Good ole vaso-vagel
Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
No, u got him cornfused with Derek Abrahamsammich (aka 4runner traitor)

sent from non i-phone 3
True story.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #37
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
No one was hurt in this incident at all - already checked. Already apologized the morning after to bartender and the other "guy", who has since admitted that he was equally responsible for what ensued. Like I have already said, I am entirely ashamed of my actions. That was not the "typical" me. Turns out there was no fight, we were both dragged out of the bar after becoming verbally aggressive towards one another.

I'm not looking for praise, insults or judgment from this posting, and apologize if my original post led people to that understanding.

Getting back to my original question - has anyone else ever felt similar feelings of being a complete and total outsider to the "normal" world after working in such a closed and stressful environment for extended periods of time?
Old 10-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #38
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
No one was hurt in this incident at all - already checked. Already apologized the morning after to bartender and the other "guy", who has since admitted that he was equally responsible for what ensued. Like I have already said, I am entirely ashamed of my actions. That was not the "typical" me. Turns out there was no fight, we were both dragged out of the bar after becoming verbally aggressive towards one another.

I'm not looking for praise, insults or judgment from this posting, and apologize if my original post led people to that understanding.

Getting back to my original question - has anyone else ever felt similar feelings of being a complete and total outsider to the "normal" world after working in such a closed and stressful environment for extended periods of time?
One time after a long and stressful week at work I went on a weekend drinking binge, blacked out and crapped in my neighbors trashcan.... my underwear we ruined after that occasion....
Old 10-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #39

ok then you just cleared things up from your original post. if the guy wasn't hurt and it was more of two drunk guy's yelling and acting like the cast from the jersey shore then thats one thing.

still a bit immature if you ask me but, i think we have all been there at one point or another sorry or not though please do not ever drive while under the influence of alcohol thats not really something you can make up for imo.

seeing that you checked in on the person's involved that makes me think that it was just a bad day and shit happened and that your not a complete ass lol. glad to hear that no one was hurt in this whole thing yourself included. just work it out with your girl and if it seems like your having to force things then it's not right dude and it's time to move on. because they will drive you crazy if you let them.

also i did not mean to come off as a smart ass or to judge you in any way but, your op sounded pretty rugged though. when i read it it seemed like you got jealous and just tossed some guy then drove home drunk but, apparently thats not the case so sorry for any offense
Old 10-31-2011, 01:17 PM   #40
Lol binge drinking is good for your soul