1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ever Black Out from Anger?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jeverich, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Oct 31, 2011 at 8:38 AM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    or maybe this guy needs to just grow up a bit he is acting like a fucking cave man.

btw i forgot to mention in my first post did he bother to check the guy out to make sure he like didn't mangle him for life?

usually when you get into a fist fight and your hands are dripping blood someones face is going to be pretty mangled. if this guy just hopped in his taco and drove home drunk he needs to go to jail and learn a hard lesson.

i'm not sure how old the op is but, in his avatar he looks to be at least of age to know right from wrong. it does not impress anyone to claim on the internet that you beat someone unconscious then drove home drunk.

edit:ibtl :)

2. Oct 31, 2011 at 8:42 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    ^^^ I understand what your saying Hans and I agree with most of what you said but I dont think hes trying to blab about being a bad ass or anything. Sounds more like hes looking for some advice and it does sound like he feels bad for what he did. Not saying any of that was okay though but you know what I mean.

3. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:09 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    idk dude i don't particularly like hearing stories like this.

the op could have and probably did really hurt the other guy involved. then he drove under the influence and this is because what some guy bought his girlfriend a drink:confused: guy's come up to my wife all the time she is cute i understand that.

i mean shit thats one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. i don't go fucking nut's and beat them to a bloody pulp because they hit on my wife lol. if one guy in particular kept disrespecting him and getting rude with his lady or some shit i could buy the fist fight part at least.

sounds to me like the op had a bad night got his feelings hurt then took it out on some unsuspecting dude at a bar because he bought his girl a drink. sounds very immature to me and i'm struggling to figure out what advice any of us can actually give him? besides telling him to grow up and act in accordance with the law.

4. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:14 AM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    op, you should try weed, seriously.

5. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:15 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    ^^^ Yeah I hear what your saying but I think there needs to be more to the story then he is telling us to actually pass judgement on him. I understand what your saying about fighting and the drunk driving part. I think he just wants advice about the girl situation more then anything else which I said to get rid of her.

6. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    coylifut

coylifut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tk
    portland or
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport DBC LB
    Weather Techs, Wet Okoles, cbi rear bumper with swingout
    I couldn't agree with Razorecko more. She's young, she's selfish. She may grow out of it, she may not. She's not worth the time to find out. Separate any and all ties that bind. There's a certain kind of women who can handle a relationship with somone who's occupation takes them away from home for long stretches of time. They are generally not found hanging out at the club every weekend.

And although I may not agree with the tone of the Stunt Man's post, I certainly agree with his message. You have two problems. There's the you part where you've proven that you are capable of a violent, blacked out drunken rage and then there's the girl part. The girl part is easy to solve.

7. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:37 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    and i said to make a choice. either leave her like a grown up and live with his decision. or to find another line of work where he is home more so he can have a life with her.

there is not really much to be said here. stay with her or break up stop crying about it and stop acting like a caveman.

everybody has rough times and everybody has women break their harts into a million pieces but, thats no excuse to act mental.

it sounds like he cares for this girl why not just find another job. lolz it's that simple or he can watch her drift further away and if he keeps this shit up he will end up in prison if he isn't already on his way.

sure i guess my advice was tough but, i didn't know how else to respond to something like this. i can't be alone in thinking this guy needs to grow up. i did not mean to judge him sorry if it came across that way op but, my advice stands. i'm passing along a friendly reminder that this behavior is not acceptable period.

8. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    ^this smoke it and relax :spy:

not that i engage in such behavior...

9. Oct 31, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar
    Glad to hear you are gonna lay off the booze. Sounds like it could be a catalyst for your anger problems.

10. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    SilverTacoEater

SilverTacoEater Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pasadena, MD
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Stock
    Blow up dolls are the way to go. They dont cheat on you, dont bitch, you can slap em around when you get angry and not get in trouble or a restraining order. :)
    Only downside is they dont make you sammiches :(

11. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    lol

12. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:32 AM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    LMAO!! WTF!! Are You serious! Funniest shit Evar!!,:laugh:

13. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    Doc.SS

Doc.SS ︻╦╤─

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    O'side
    Vehicle:
    T4R SR5
    Good ole vaso-vagel

14. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:51 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    True story. :D

15. Oct 31, 2011 at 10:53 AM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy old, forgetful, and decomposing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Offroad DCSB AT- VSC,TRAC,HAC, & DAC
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    Sooo...you don't think the alcohol had anything to do with the room spinning and you blacking out? :confused:

16. Oct 31, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    jeverich

jeverich [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    No one was hurt in this incident at all - already checked. Already apologized the morning after to bartender and the other "guy", who has since admitted that he was equally responsible for what ensued. Like I have already said, I am entirely ashamed of my actions. That was not the "typical" me. Turns out there was no fight, we were both dragged out of the bar after becoming verbally aggressive towards one another.

I'm not looking for praise, insults or judgment from this posting, and apologize if my original post led people to that understanding.

Getting back to my original question - has anyone else ever felt similar feelings of being a complete and total outsider to the "normal" world after working in such a closed and stressful environment for extended periods of time?

17. Oct 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    SilverTacoEater

SilverTacoEater Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pasadena, MD
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Stock
    One time after a long and stressful week at work I went on a weekend drinking binge, blacked out and crapped in my neighbors trashcan.... my underwear we ruined after that occasion.... :eek:

18. Oct 31, 2011 at 11:43 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    ok then you just cleared things up from your original post. if the guy wasn't hurt and it was more of two drunk guy's yelling and acting like the cast from the jersey shore then thats one thing.

still a bit immature if you ask me but, i think we have all been there at one point or another :) sorry or not though please do not ever drive while under the influence of alcohol thats not really something you can make up for imo.

seeing that you checked in on the person's involved that makes me think that it was just a bad day and shit happened and that your not a complete ass lol. glad to hear that no one was hurt in this whole thing yourself included. just work it out with your girl and if it seems like your having to force things then it's not right dude and it's time to move on. because they will drive you crazy if you let them.

also i did not mean to come off as a smart ass or to judge you in any way but, your op sounded pretty rugged though. when i read it it seemed like you got jealous and just tossed some guy then drove home drunk but, apparently thats not the case so sorry for any offense :)

19. Oct 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    Lol binge drinking is good for your soul :thumbsup:

20. Oct 31, 2011 at 12:26 PM
    99TacoDriver

99TacoDriver Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Louisiana
    OME 885x/5100s/LR UCA/3 leaf AAL/275/70/17 Terra Trac X-Venture
    man sorry to hear that kind of incident happened, probably should stick to light alcohol like beer but im guessing u were drinking hard liquor like whiskey and probably had a lil more than a buzz

Products Discussed in

To Top