Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Ever Black Out from Anger?

Old 10-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Ever Black Out from Anger?

I did.

Girlfriend and I moved out to Washington state in May. Renting a house - that I've paid for since May - then I left June 2nd to go fishing in Alaska.

August rolls around and she decides that she no longer wants to be in a relationship. Although she stays in the house. While I'm still fishing. I rationalized it to myself - it's hard with me being a commercial fisherman - I understand how she feels. Just got back home to Wash. on Thursday after killing Halibut for 5 months.

We're still broken up.

So, we go out to a Halloween party last night - have a great time. Drunken make out, and "I love you's"...Then head to a bar where all of her friends are. It's another fun time - until I start seeing guys come up to her, hug her - buy her drinks. Clearly interested in being "More than friends". The room starts spinning, I black out. Come to outside the bar, standing over one of the guys who was trying to pick her up. Hands are bloody, and a window is shattered outside the bar. Manage to drive home.

This is not me. I'm usually a quiet person. I'm so incredibly lucky that the authorities were not involved. I have so much too lose.

I feel angry at people for no reason, like they will never understand my world after fishing for so long. It sucks. I haven't gone near any alcohol since - and don't plan to any time soon.

Anyone else from the Armed Forces, similar occupations have similar problems?

Any suggestions, similar stories are appreciated.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I cant relate to being a commercial fisherman but it sounds like an occupation with higher break-up/divorce rate then regular jobs. Your 21 and your are still young and I know it doesnt seem like it but you are. I wouldnt want to be with her anymore if she is hitting or getting hit on by other guys. I know its hard but there are plenty of "fish" in the sea, and for you that means literally!! But like I said, your still young and have a lot of time ahead of you. Try and take it day by day.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
The time for the cops to come hasn't passed....they may still come get you.
You need to leave that chic and never look back, she will continue to cause you pain and misery.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #5
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

I appreciate it. I think it's time for her to move out. Of my house.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
johnanm will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Pilot
johnanm's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the above, had a situation like you where relationship issues made me almost pass out once. Bottom line is that no matter how hard it seems to believe it now, you'll look back on this and shrug your shoulders from how insignificant it is. You're very fortunate to not be in much trouble!

Give it a few months and it will be ancient history. But you gotta separate yourself from the situation totally first (make her get the hell out of your house)
Old 10-31-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
I agree. Make her move out even though it might be hard on you but the sooner the better. If you let it drag on it just gives you false hope and mixed emotions. Trust me, I've been through it too.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:57 AM   #8
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Not since my teenage years. Almost the same situation.. Went to a massive car show and my boyfriend was hugging all over his ex girlfriend who gave us HELL the entire relationship. I remember talking to him like a normal person.. then walking to my friends who were all standing there in total shock. Apparently I was just talking normal to him... punched him in the stomach.. turned around and walked away.
Oddly my other ex boyfriend married her....

When you get older you'll realize the drama isn't worth it. If she can't tell them to go on somewhere then you need to find someone who can. Totally not worth screwing up your life for.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:04 AM   #9
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
this is a fitting pic

Old 10-31-2011, 01:44 AM   #10
drwb is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
drwb's Tacoma Gallery
Keep in mind that when/if you do kick her out, she's probably gonna say whatever she can to try to stay with you..especially if she's dependent with you..so unless she magically changes her behavior, don't get fooled by her words when/if you do get her outta there! good luck
Old 10-31-2011, 02:12 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Couldn't agree more bud! Life is to short for bullshit! Live life happy and to the fullest man....no regrets!!! Best of luck to you
Old 10-31-2011, 02:24 AM   #12
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come to outside the bar, standing over one of the guys who was trying to pick her up. Hands are bloody, and a window is shattered outside the bar.
Hmmm are you the hulk

Honestly man it sounds like you know what you need to do, and it seems we all support that decision, get rid of the girl, she seems like much more trouble than its worth, and if she is gonna get with guys in front of you she aint worth a damn.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:13 AM   #13
Jaxjag is on a distinguished road
Jaxjag's Tacoma Gallery
Boot her out quickest. The quicker she can become the problem of someone else, the better for you. The mature worldly guy inside me wonders what else she's been doing while you've been away.

Bag her, she ain't worth whatever trouble she's bringing to your life.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:00 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Dilema.....should you take the head job when she's trying to talk you out of kicking her out of your house?

The inner conflict should NOT be about whether or not she needs to leave because she does. With your age and current occupation, you would be much better off not cohabitating with a woman you will be leaving unattended for months at a time IMO. Just an objective viewpoint..............good luck

Oh, and no, I haven't blacked out but others have blacked out as a result of angering me.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:21 AM   #15
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Make a clean break from her move to the next town over and stay away from the booze.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #16
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=jeverich;3950332]I did.

The room starts spinning, I black out. Come to outside the bar, standing over one of the guys who was trying to pick her up. Hands are bloody, and a window is shattered outside the bar. Manage to drive home.[QUOTE]

Time to get rid of her. Women are a pain anyway. Get yourself a blowup doll and you'll be fine.... don't ask me how i know...
Old 10-31-2011, 08:04 AM   #17
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
never blacked out from anger, but I tried taking a #2 while drunk and blacked out from pushing.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:18 AM   #18
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
never blacked out from anger, but I tried taking a #2 while drunk and blacked out from pushing.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #19
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
you said drunken i love you's then you blacked out attacked another guy who probably did not even know that you existed because your away so much and you just moved there recently. then you drove home under the influence.

no offense but, how are you not typing this post from jail?

first off i would suggest calming the fuck down it's a girl ok... if you love her but, she is tired of you being away get a new job or deal with losing her dude wtf.

also some advice from someone who has a temper you must learn to get that shit in check. i believe your lucky you one didn't you didn't really hurt the guy or two get seriously hurt yourself.

it's not tv and it's not mma it's a bar or the parking of of one. most of the time when two grown men get into a brawl there is a serious chance of some one getting really screwed up just saying.

take this info or leave it but, make a decision about what your willing to do to save your relationship or if you want to let it all slip away for your love of the sea then so be it. just stop acting like a crazy person in public and getting into fights because it's only going to hurt you and her in the end.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #20
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=SilverTacoEater;3951124][QUOTE=jeverich;3950332]I did.

The room starts spinning, I black out. Come to outside the bar, standing over one of the guys who was trying to pick her up. Hands are bloody, and a window is shattered outside the bar. Manage to drive home.
Quote:

Time to get rid of her. Women are a pain anyway. Get yourself a blowup doll and you'll be fine.... don't ask me how i know...
lolz