Notices

Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!

Old 10-31-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!

hey everyone who works fire/ems lets see your trucks!
post up some pictures of your trucks in action or just sitting around. or even some pictures of you guys in action fighting a fire or anything like that
Also it would be nice to see some old antique trucks to!

here is some of my trucks from station 20 Eastern District Fire Rescue
we are a volunteer department.

1st pic: is me on the deck gun of our second out truck (ill post our first out later)
2nd pic: is the same fire with our 2nd pumper and ladder
3rd is our 1926 american lafrance we restored
4th is my ambulance i work on
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-308115_267982373224328_100000377013057_903932_1105177311_n.jpg   Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-298685_267010529988179_100000377013057_900590_1898310068_n.jpg   Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-2011-10-31_13-42-32_856.jpg   Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-2011-05-23_10-03-32_761.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Love the pics, im just a volunteer and our volunteer trucks are crap! You guys have nice trucks for volunteers, they look like regular fire trucks. The kind we have here are OLD forestry trucks, some older then me, but we got all brand new gear! at least we look good at the fire but not driving there! lol
Old 10-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
haha thanks. most of our trucks are 70's to 80's trucks. we have an 06 american lafrance we got from a grant. and we never get new gear. my gear is torn to shit and back. but noooooo we cant get gear but we can buy every other station in the county a FUCKING TANKER AND A PUMPER but no we cant get yall gear
Old 10-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare4150 View Post
haha thanks. most of our trucks are 70's to 80's trucks. we have an 06 american lafrance we got from a grant. and we never get new gear. my gear is torn to shit and back. but noooooo we cant get gear but we can buy every other station in the county a FUCKING TANKER AND A PUMPER but no we cant get yall gear
lol yeah we got fitted about 6 months ago by a outfit from the mainland that does all our fire departments clothing and 2 weeks latter BAMM! brand new turn outs!!! with our names on it and all(heard each set cost $4000!!!! )

I think we get the older trucks cause most of the fires where i live our in the boonies, no street lights some paved roads(more 4 wheel drive action roads) miles from anywhere. Fun as fuck though!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #5
here is a picture of our first out truck
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-download.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE

Thats BEAUTIFUL, if i was to take a pic of ours you would LAUGH!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
My first bike and my old ride (when I was in EMS)

And me doing the 2 person carry up steps lol

I havent been in fire for about 5 years don't have any pics left of our rigs.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
My first bike and my old ride (when I was in EMS)

And me doing the 2 person carry up steps lol

I havent been in fire for about 5 years don't have any pics left of our rigs.
Sweet! the second pic leaves it wide open for jokes, you know how the guys here are but that is a grueling looking exercise
Old 10-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
he says as if hes not part of the group
Well the bag is on MY head
Old 10-31-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Sweet! the second pic leaves it wide open for jokes, you know how the guys here are but that is a grueling looking exercise
trust me I've heard it all lol Even while doing the carry which is why i'm laughing. Wasn't an easy task..
Old 10-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #11
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
trust me I've heard it all lol Even while doing the carry which is why i'm laughing. Wasn't an easy task..
your all right
Old 10-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #12
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Volunteer, and I dont have any pics of my ambulance, but here is the newest truck and the brush truck
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-tn651pineisland.jpg   Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-601b_360150502_std.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #13
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery

not us just a random google images pic but same organisation. Not really an ambulance, but its the only way to transport patients in our territory.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMazz365 View Post
I'm a Volunteer, and I dont have any pics of my ambulance, but here is the newest truck and the brush truck
is that a E one Truck or a pierce? im not a fan of those huge mirrors. its clean looking truck other than the mirrors IMO
Old 10-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #15
heres a better picture since i just realized the one i posted earlier is stupid small
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your Firetrucks/Ambulances!-2011-05-04_19-58-09_879.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
My engine is a little different haha

H-525 minus the bucket

Old 10-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #17
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Volunteer in Loudoun County, VA.

Rescue Engine:

Engine:

And ambulances are not worthy to be near these fire trucks. (Sorry to all you EMS folks, but fire side is just better. )

Old 10-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #18
lucky. i would kill to fly. but we gotta rescue boat? if that counts? lol