Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fridge Battles

Old 11-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Fridge Battles

Some people would say I need to go grocery shopping. I would say I'm not out of beer yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Fridge Battles-fridge-custom-.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nice selection, but if you're going to have a fridge full of beer, you need more variety! Where's the Oktoberfest and Pumpkin Ales?
Old 11-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Nice selection, but if you're going to have a fridge full of beer, you need more variety! Where's the Oktoberfest and Pumpkin Ales?
They're in my fridge.............with some Tire of the Fat variety.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Good point. Must acquire pumpkin ales for fridge. Any favorites?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
You've got some carbs, some protein and some fat in your fridge. I'd say that's a complete diet.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #6
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
needs more smithwicks.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
we have a winner
Old 11-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trib View Post
Some people would say I need to go grocery shopping. I would say I'm not out of beer yet.
You look out to me, if my beer "inventory" ever got that low................ wait it never does cause its mandatory for my wife to keep a certain supply ALWAYS!