Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New Job

Old 06-23-2007, 06:25 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
New Job

Put in my notice at the audi dealer thrusday and then my manager said i could go ahead and leave. Thats fine got a new job working on forklifts. Money is the same benefits half the price 3 more paid holidays a year and more vacation and working monday thru friday. How could i not move. My boss tried giving me the quilt trip and then said how much money he is going to have to start paying. WHY ARENT YOU PAYING IT NOW? My Shopforeman talk about the bully from grade school that never grew up. His way and if you question his way you have a bad attitude. God has blessed me with this new oppertunity so i will stop rambling and everyone have a blessed weekend.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man congrats. Nothing's worse than working with assholes (even if it's just one!). Let us know how it goes once u start.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
my boss tried doing that whenever i transferred to NC. he kept saying that the money was better where i was at b/c of deploying....yet not to count on the money for deploying b/c i might not deploy...quite contradictory. i left anyways and am much happier. i got a 25% raise on my base pay. same benefits and consts since its still w/ the same company. cant beat that.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Hey man congrats. Nothing's worse than working with assholes (even if it's just one!). Let us know how it goes once u start.

exactly rght!! congrats on the new job man!!! are you still gonna be in charlotte???
Old 06-24-2007, 09:27 AM   #5
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new job!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
yea im staying in charlotte
Old 06-24-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
yea im staying in charlotte

alright....cool!
Old 06-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Congratulations! Don't worry - it is only rambling if we aren't all friends. I had a co-worker that thought he was my boss that was the same way. I moved from Houston to San Antonio to get away from him before he tried to make me a scape-goat. My wife and I are much happier here and now!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on your new job. if you were happy without guilt leaving your old job, it was meant to be.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats AUDITECH, hope you like the new gig. I guess you'll have to talk to tcbob about getting your name changed for the site. maybe you could be "forkdude" or something.... i dunno, hopefully your more creative with names than i am
Old 06-26-2007, 05:07 AM   #11
Thanks to all for all the support. Went to get my box from work and found out that me leaving was the best move at the right time. The shop forman was trying to play with my money. HOMEY DONT PLAY THAT
Old 06-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #12
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
geez that guy is a sleezeball, audi remember "karma" happy to hear you are in a much better place
Old 06-27-2007, 03:42 PM   #13
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! When one door closed another door open. It is always for the best.